Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    "MightyVikes12391" wrote:
    Who do you guys think will be our toughest oppenent THIS year
    My top 5 toughest games on the 2006 schedule:

    5. 10/30 vs. New England
    4. 10/22 @ Seattle
    3. 12/3 @ Chicago
    2. 9/17 vs. Carolina
    1. 9/11 @ Washington

    While I desperately want them to beat the 'Skins (moved to Twin Cities area in November from a location less than 3 miles from Redskins Park in Ashburn, VA), I really think that's a tough tough tough game, not only because of the Joe Gibbs-coached Redskins, but also because it's the first REAL test of the WCO and Tampa2.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "MightyVikes12391" wrote:
    Who do you guys think will be our toughest oppenent THIS year
    My top 5 toughest games on the 2006 schedule:

    5. 10/30 vs. New England
    4. 10/22 @ Seattle
    3. 12/3 @ Chicago
    2. 9/17 vs. Carolina
    1. 9/11 @ Washington

    While I desperately want them to beat the 'Skins (moved to Twin Cities area in November from a location less than 3 miles from Redskins Park in Ashburn, VA), I really think that's a tough tough tough game, not only because of the Joe Gibbs-coached Redskins, but also because it's the first REAL test of the WCO and Tampa2.
    =Z=
    This is exactly what I think! It's on a monday night, on primetime TV...It's our first true test of the WCO and the Tampa 2....I just hope we play good and dont embarass ourselves!

  3. #33
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    I think our toughest game this year will be Feb 4th... the Superbowl! :grin:

    But if we are just talking regularly scheduled games, I think the Seattle away game will be the toughest. Not only are we playing the defending NFC champs in their house (where they went unbeaten last season...), but they also have a chip on their shoulder from the Hutch deal.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    67

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I think our toughest game this year will be Feb 4th... the Superbowl! :grin:
    way to be optimistic. i think it will happen too. i like ur attitude towards our 06-07 season. i have to go with carolina as our toughest game though

  5. #35
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    vs carolina



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  6. #36
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Toughest game THIS year

    all of them... new staff and players all over our team...there is no gaurantees. i will say the easiest games this year is the lions and packers at metrodome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Toughest Job In Sports
    By patistheman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
  2. Toughest Man Alive
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:32 PM
  4. Toughest challenges
    By JimFlyinsaucer in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:35 PM
  5. Toughest game in 2004
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 02:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •