Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Re: Toughest athlete hands down is Brett Favre.

Women are tougher than Tiger Woods thats sad.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"fred3105" wrote:
    Women are tougher than Tiger Woods thats sad.
    Tiger is a P*ssy!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I was suprised to see her there, then again maybe not so suprised..

For those who don't know, Julie Krone is one of the rare and few Profesional Jockeys in the big time horse racing world.

I used to follow horse racing, mostly the NY Tracks...This is where she made her name and showed her toughness......

I've seen her take some really bad spills and next thing you know, she's back in the gates, ready to go..

I remember about 6 years ago, she had a spill and got run over by about 3 horses that where behind her, she had numerous broken ribs, broken arm, coller bone.....They said it was the end of her racing days..

About 5 months later, I see she is going to make a comeback, her 1st mount back was on some hag horse going off at something like 12-1.......Lots of people bet her just to see her win, so the odds went down to 8-1.....But being a fan of hers, I went to the OTB that day and put 100 on her to win, and wheeled a few exactas and trifectas with her horse...

Bang, one of my best pay days ever from the tracks...I ended up winning like $3,000.00.......

Was sure nice to see her back and even better to see her ride that ole pony to victory...LOL...

Not saying she's the toughest, but just wanted to give her some recognision here, she deserves it.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Lance Armstrong...hands down. I've played Football, and I doubt I could complete one leg of the tour-de-france, much less WIN it. Add in cnacer and therapy, and Armstrong is by FAR the toughest.

In NFL terms...Jim Marshall. Defensive line is MUCH tougher than QB.

Caine

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Doesn't this thread belong in The Clubhouse, or better yet, General NFL Discussion forum!

Must be an actual X-ray of the creator of this thread's head pictured in his avatar!!!
    Excuuuuuse me! I just thought Viking fans might be interested to see Favre on top of the list.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Would like t add this,

Sure would be funny to See ole Julie strap a saddle on Brett's back and take him for a spin, coming round the stretch post, she could put the whip to that sissy a$$ of his...LMAO.....

That would tell us who was tougher at that moment now, wouldn't it.......LOL...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Doesn't this thread belong in The Clubhouse, or better yet, General NFL Discussion forum!

Must be an actual X-ray of the creator of this thread's head pictured in his avatar!!!
    Excuuuuuse me! I just thought Viking fans might be interested to see Favre on top of the list.
    WHAT would make you think that, peabrain? Are you from Wisconsin or something, noschoolmikey???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would have to say.... who gives a f!!ck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Why in hades would we want to see ANYTHING that glorifies a Packer? You know, it seems odd to me that everytime some misguided fool inadvertantly publishes any piece of irrelevant garbage giving the slightest amount of credit to a Packer, some Packer fan trots it on over here and posts it up thinking we'll be "interested".

NEWS FLASH....we're NOT.

While many of us respect you as opponents, we have absolutely no interest whatsoever in any non-game related tidbits which justify your outrageous claims of supremecy. Face it, we think your team sucks. We think your players suck. And we hope like hades that you finish in the cellar...if for no other reason than to shut you up.

The ONLY thing that could alter that perception is if they were to wind up a Viking (ala Sharper).

So, post this drivel on a Packer site where you might get a better response. Then you can all gather round the useless tidbit of drivel and pat each other on the back saying, "Well, we suck, but someone thinks Brett is really tough". Here, you're most likely going to get shredded.

And, finally, it almost seems defensive - in a pathetic way - when posts like this appear. Almost as if you're trying to say, "No, guys, really...we aren't as sucky as you think". Are you trying to win us over? Convert us? Gain our approval? Not gonna happen.

We will watch/talk football with you, we will compare our team to yours all day long, and we will even drink beer with you while doing the aforementioned...but we will NEVER think that the Packers do anything other than suck.

And, if your honest, you feel the same in reverse.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

He's tough cause he drinks................milk

This next group of images depicts him in the toughest hour of his career....to give up a record....or not too......

Yeah he is tough.
    Too bad it didn't count old athletes the real tough ones. Lambert style baby.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast