Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Tough road game await us after the bye

Texans and saints. We better beat these two teams. I think the saints will be tough to beat. That game worries me but the texans i dont know. We have a history of playing like crap on the road and losing to bad teams in their house like chargers and raiders of last year. We need to fix that problem this year. No stupid losses to these teams we are much better than.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We'll be ok. They are both indoors. New Orleans will be more of a test with Brooks as such a mobile QB. I think we'll handle Houston just fine!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    We'll be ok. They are both indoors. New Orleans will be more of a test with Brooks as such a mobile QB. I think we'll handle Houston just fine!
    I dont know our defense had a hard time handling Chicago. Houston is better than chicago so we have to bring our A game there.

I thought our D struggled at times with Chicago, but I would say we had a hard time. We held them to 6 points in the first half and they had I think 3 trips to the red zone. Also, when they scored in the 2nd half when we were up 20-9 and 27-15 we looked like we were playing an extremely conservative defense. That's why they just marched down the field on us. That's just the way I saw it.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I thought our D struggled at times with Chicago, but I would say we had a hard time. We held them to 6 points in the first half and they had I think 3 trips to the red zone. Also, when they scored in the 2nd half when we were up 20-9 and 27-15 we looked like we were playing an extremely conservative defense. That's why they just marched down the field on us. That's just the way I saw it.
    Damn prevent defense. If tice goes into that again im going to be pissed and call him up and tell him please dont do that. Prevent defense prevents you from winning.

Very true!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

I think we will win both games. But i was wrong last year when i said we would be the cards, raiders, bears, ohh i cant remember the other team that sucked that we lost too. Who cares though lets just hope we can win both these games. And then maybe be 4-1
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

The Giants or chargers!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Texans and Saints are not powerhouses by any means. the league has hosed us on our schedule.

Our monday and sunday night games are all on the raod. Our bye is early (given our injuries this happens to be good, but typically you want your bye near the end of mid season) We play our bigest rival on the road after a road monday night night game, they are folling thier bye week. The team after our bye week is an average to below average team.

Both road games should be wins, but still feel a little paranoid.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

If the Vikes play up to their ability, then it won't matter...they will win (absent stupid mistakes, that is...and bad calls by the refs).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast