Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    ....I came here a few weeks ago wishing you well, but a few of you were less than friendly. Guess what?

    GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!!!

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    We lost.

    Oh yeah, and floop the Cowboys.
    Say this to yourself every day until next year.

    "gregair13" wrote:
    cowboys will lose to the eagles next week. so it doesnt matter
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you last week. HAHAHAHA!!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Ugh, helping the Cowboys.

    No thanks.

    How about getting the North secured.
    Cowboys blew it!

    Bwahahahaha!
    You only prolonged your agony for a week longer than we did. Bwahahaha right back atcha!!!!!

    "so-cal" wrote:
    Hate the Cowboys, not all their fans so thanks for the support but I'm still laughing about their loss.

    ;D
    Still laughing? I am!!!!!!!

    I, no doubt, will be banned after this, but it was well worth it.
    See ya next year.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    ugh pointless post?????

    Do you really feel better now?

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    whoops cowboys didnt even make go. go back in your hole and never come back.
    or just get hit by a bus
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    go to bed kid, it's a school night.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    "gregair13" wrote:
    whoops cowboys didnt even make go. go back in your hole and never come back.
    or just get hit by a bus
    "gregair13" wrote:
    cowboys will [size=10pt]lose to the eagles next week. so it doesnt matter[/size]
    Repeat this to yourself over and over and over until next year!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    "BrooklynCowboysFan" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    whoops cowboys didnt even make go. go back in your hole and never come back.
    or just get hit by a bus
    "gregair13" wrote:
    cowboys will [size=10pt]lose to the eagles next week. so it doesnt matter[/size]
    Repeat this to yourself over and over and over until next year!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Ya man your right alot of people were dickheads to you for no reason

    Regardless fans of both teams must watch the Eagles march on

    I think the Eagles will beat the Giants as well

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    go to bed kid, it's a school night.
    Oh snap!!! I can swear I saw Childress mouthing those same words to TJ on the sideline!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "BrooklynCowboysFan" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    whoops cowboys didnt even make go. go back in your hole and never come back.
    or just get hit by a bus
    "gregair13" wrote:
    cowboys will [size=10pt]lose to the eagles next week. so it doesnt matter[/size]
    Repeat this to yourself over and over and over until next year!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!
    Ya man your right alot of people were dickheads to you for no reason

    Regardless fans of both teams must watch the Eagles march on

    I think the Eagles will beat the Giants as well
    You are one of the classy fans here 66. I made this thread only to point out the less-than-classy ones who prematurely poked out their chests for no reason.

    Seriously though, you guys played a hell of a game. Good Luck in the offseason, draft, and next season.

  9. #9
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    A Cowboys fan talking trash?
    Do you even follow your team?
    The Detroit Lions have more heart...


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Tough Loss, My Hat's Off To You But.........

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    A Cowboys fan talking trash?
    Do you even follow your team?
    The Detroit Lions have more heart...
    Read the post dummy. It was meant towards the specific few who trashed me for no reason when I wished your team luck.

    Looking at your avatar, I can only hope you're a woman. And if so, stick to serving nachos to the fellas at gametime, and leave football talk to the men. Ya heard?

    Fall back meatball. OR hopefully, Miss Meatball.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tough one.
    By packhawk04 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:57 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:47 PM
  3. How to Be a Tough Guy
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. Tough D!
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
  5. Tough weekend all around
    By Del Rio in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •