Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Touchdown to checkdown

Our play against the redskins reminded me of the steelers we actually ran the ball more that we passed 34 runs 31 passes (i believe)

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

B.j is an accurate passer, if he see's someone has a possible chance to make a play he'll ge it to THEIR hands!!

now as for B.chill's scheme's, i like the fact that he's doin it HIS way, and that is something that we are really gonna like.. or at least so far I do.
    his mixtures are gonna be just that, tweeeked by what's being shown him during a game.. this is what you get from a coach that has an IQ!! not just football sence, but a chess playing leader.

when we punish the panths on the left run, make a few of their guys come in to the box i'll watch B.j find those open guys and watch the yardage build up!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Del Rio Guest

"digital420" wrote:
    B.j is an accurate passer, if he see's someone has a possible chance to make a play he'll ge it to THEIR hands!!

now as for B.chill's scheme's, i like the fact that he's doin it HIS way, and that is something that we are really gonna like.. or at least so far I do.
    his mixtures are gonna be just that, tweeeked by what's being shown him during a game.. this is what you get from a coach that has an IQ!! not just football sence, but a chess playing leader.

when we punish the panths on the left run, make a few of their guys come in to the box i'll watch B.j find those open guys and watch the yardage build up!!

DiGiTaL
    Wow this guy wins one game by three points and people are sucking him off, carrying him on their shoulders, worshiping his ever abundant intelligence, his determination............

LMAO.

That is why I love the PP.O He wins one game and everyone cremes their shorts........now when he loses one.........that is when this is going to get fun. That's when you get to really see how people are.

~I like Childress I think he is going to win us many games, but this illustrates to me the importance for a coach to win his first game lol~ He gets a halo on his balding dome.

oakmage is offline Starter

Dude how can you say that we all know that with B.J. at quarterback we will never loss a game again?

Prophet Guest

What?
    We lost?
    I told you Tarvaris should be starting.
    What the hell was Childress thinking keeping that old washed up SOB behind center when he can barely move down the sidewalk much less in an NFL game.
    There's a reason he has been traded all over the league.
    Fucking trade Culpepper?
    I want Tice back.
    I"m selling my season tickets.
    Is Childress a retard?
    If BJ can complete passes to himself imagine what Tarvaris could do.

Del Rio Guest

Oh there will be losses, and you will see posters you have never seen before or people who got their ass handed to them 3 months ago so bad that they are waiting for him to lose :P

Just like anything in life there are radicals on either side of the fence.

Prophet Guest

The probability of someone digging up my previous post and not recognizing it as sarcasm is also higher than the probability of the Steelers winning the SB this year.
    Not much of a problem though, I leave enough incriminating posts around in the non-sarcastic category just so people have plenty of opportunities to get their jabs in on me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Brad Childress has the best winning % in Viking history, nuff said!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Brad Childress has the best winning % in Viking history, nuff said!
    exactly! ;D

plus everyone knows we cant lose with this guy behind the helm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AOP6gp5Rp4&mode=related&search=

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Purple Kool Aid is offline Training Camp

Vikes_King - that isn't exactly as smooth as the Roll, but it gets the job done just the same.[img width=386 height=514]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6344/1169/1600/roll.0.jpg[/img]
    http://purplekool-aid.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast