Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Top WRs, Honey Badger visit Vikings


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,462
    As long as its not honey boo boo LOL

    WWBGD

  3. #3
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Tyrann Mathieu was on record saying that he wanted to kick the Honey Badger nickname, but my question is if he was serious about that, why doesn't he get rid of that blonde patch on his head? Kinda feeding the fire gasoline keeping it huh?

  4. #4
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Tyrann Mathieu was on record saying that he wanted to kick the Honey Badger nickname, but my question is if he was serious about that, why doesn't he get rid of that blonde patch on his head? Kinda feeding the fire gasoline keeping it huh?
    I think he was also trying to kick his ganja habit too, checked himself out of rehab in August and was arrested in Oct for possession
    Last edited by vikinggreg; 04-03-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    I think he was also trying to kick his ganja habit too, checked himself out of rehab in August and was arrested in Oct for possession
    Pot will be legal soon. If that's your biggest hangup about the kid, you need to get over it. It's far safer than alcohol is - that is an unarguable fact.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 04-03-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Pot will be legal soon. If that's your biggest hangup about the kid, you need to get over it. It's far safer than alcohol is - that is an unarguable fact.
    It doesn't matter if its on the NFL banned list and the guy is suspended....that's would be my biggest hangup

  7. #7
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    It has nothing to do with whether pot is better or worse than alcohol, it has to do with his judgement. He was a premier player and had a bright future and he made piss poor decisions and got caught multiple times. That is stupid. It would also be stupid if he was a drinker and got multiple DWI's while in college that ended up getting him kicked out of a program. If pot, alcohol or whatever is more important than your future or football then you probably don't belong on the field with the best of the best.

  8. #8
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233
    Huge upside, but honey-badger don't give a shit. Was in the running for the Heisman as a sophomore, I believe, and blew it. I think he would have had a shot at winning a Heisman if he stayed at LSU until he was a senior. I hope he does redeems himself, fun player to watch, but we just got our come-uppins with taking a character guy in Percy. Anytime before the 4th round isn't worth the risk for me...

  9. #9
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Aside from being a stoner, physically after seeing Winfield be a liability in the passing gams against taller WR's and in light if the fact the offenses are passing more I don't want to see us go right back to an undersized guy who can tackle but who becomes a liability in pass defense. If we wanted a CB we should have taken Claiborne last year when we had the chance an took a LT this year with one of our 1st round picks.

  10. #10
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Aside from being a stoner, physically after seeing Winfield be a liability in the passing gams against taller WR's and in light if the fact the offenses are passing more I don't want to see us go right back to an undersized guy who can tackle but who becomes a liability in pass defense. If we wanted a CB we should have taken Claiborne last year when we had the chance an took a LT this year with one of our 1st round picks.
    We would have been drafting in the top 5 again.
    No one mentions that when we added Khalil... our line solidified and AD had a career year. I know everyone want's to give it to Felton but I believe both guys had a lot to do with it. We don't need to take a 10 ten CB. I much rather have a top 10 LT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •