singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Top 5 Vikings Tailgating Legends of All Time

Top Five Vikings Tailgating Legends of All Time

Top Five Vikings Tailgating Legends of All Time CBS Minnesota

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I thought Syd Davy (100% cheese-free) tailgated. Certainly he would easily be a top 5.

'Cheese-Free' a Vikings fan loyal to the extreme - USATODAY.com

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I just thought the 1 comment at the bottom of the article was funny haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    How about doing a story on these guy's mother's basements?
    You know, where they live.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I thought Syd Davy (100% cheese-free) tailgated. Certainly he would easily be a top 5.

'Cheese-Free' a Vikings fan loyal to the extreme - USATODAY.com

He's gotta be there for top fans, but just because he tailgates doesn't make him a tailgating legend.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Exactly why this team gets ridiculed each and every week and will never amount to shit. This Vikings team is way to predicable, and they are pathetic in every sense of the word. They get a early turnover, and what do they do with it? They get a measly 6 yards on 3 plays and have to kick a field goal. Why is that? Because their play calling, and their players suck. Why does Simpson run his big f'n mouth, when he can't even catch a ball that is right between his numbers, and would have set the Vikings up perfectly? How about this for a change Simpson, as hard as it must be for you, stop running that big ass mouth of yours, and put all that attention in learning how to catch a football? You know, the only f'n job you have.

Or maybe the Vikings can lose the rest of their games and get rid of this piece of shit make shift coaching staff and team? Frazier is not head coach material, and this pathetic Cover 2 defense, and WCO needs to go. And how about this secondary? With the exception of Winfield and Smith, none of this secondary would be starting for any other team. With the exception of Greenway, the linebacking crew absolutely sucks. How many teams in the NFL would be starting Brinkley and Henderson? None that I can think of. That is the f'n problem with this team, they have a bunch of second rate players playing in first rate positions. Maybe get some players that deserve to start instead of giving jobs to players that don't deserve to start out of default because that's all you have on the roster, and maybe, just maybe, you may have a decent team in the future. All I know is that this guy is sick and f'n tired of supporting a team that just doesn't get it.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Oh yeah, and maybe this defense can learn how to tackle while they are "trying" to figure things out. I have seen high school teams that tackle better then these pathetic losers. How in the hell did these guys ever make it to this level? My god, the are just f'n horrible at what they do. I don't think I have ever seen a more pathetic Vikings team than last year and this year. They certainly don't deserve to have 6 wins on the season, and their chances of getting to 7 are slim to f'n none. Now they are being exposed for what they really are, a horrible all around team.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Exactly why this team gets ridiculed each and every week and will never amount to shit. This Vikings team is way to predicable, and they are pathetic in every sense of the word. They get a early turnover, and what do they do with it? They get a measly 6 yards on 3 plays and have to kick a field goal. Why is that? Because their play calling, and their players suck. Why does Simpson run his big f'n mouth, when he can't even catch a ball that is right between his numbers, and would have set the Vikings up perfectly? How about this for a change Simpson, as hard as it must be for you, stop running that big ass mouth of yours, and put all that attention in learning how to catch a football? You know, the only f'n job you have.

Or maybe the Vikings can lose the rest of their games and get rid of this piece of shit make shift coaching staff and team? Frazier is not head coach material, and this pathetic Cover 2 defense, and WCO needs to go. And how about this secondary? With the exception of Winfield and Smith, none of this secondary would be starting for any other team. With the exception of Greenway, the linebacking crew absolutely sucks. How many teams in the NFL would be starting Brinkley and Henderson? None that I can think of. That is the f'n problem with this team, they have a bunch of second rate players playing in first rate positions. Maybe get some players that deserve to start instead of giving jobs to players that don't deserve to start out of default because that's all you have on the roster, and maybe, just maybe, you may have a decent team in the future. All I know is that this guy is sick and f'n tired of supporting a team that just doesn't get it.

This is DEFINITELY relevant to a tailgating thread.

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    He's gotta be there for top fans, but just because he tailgates doesn't make him a tailgating legend.
    You could be right, but maybe the article is flawed too.

Webby & the sweater vest are things legends are made of & he or PP.o didn't even get a mention.