Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Top 5 NFL quarterbacks ranked (By a Pack fan)

I would not put McNair on the list. Brady, ever heard of him? He does not lose to many. I know he does not have the high powered offense as some of the other teams do, but give the guy some credit. DC #1, always! McNabb, overated!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"ADubya26" wrote:
    1. Peyton Manning - superbowls up the ying yang if he had a D
    2. Tom Brady - Does have superbowls up the ying yang
    3. Culpepper - MVP this season so far
    4. McNabb - top 5 this season
    5. Chad Pennington and Vick: look at their team's records with and without them. HUGE difference

Big Ben Rothlesburger is really doing well too, but as a rook you cant throw him up there yet.

Sorry Pack fans, Favre would normally be up there but this year he blows so far.
    You would put cully THIRD for what he has done this year?!?!?!?!?!?!? He has been much much better than Brady, its the New England Defense that has won them their games. And his stats and play making ability so far have been better than Manning.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

"ADubya26" wrote:
    5. Chad Pennington and Vick: look at their team's records with and without them. HUGE difference

Big Ben Rothlesburger is really doing well too, but as a rook you cant throw him up there yet.

Sorry Pack fans, Favre would normally be up there but this year he blows so far.

Football is a team sport and Brady has had a better team then DC but HE IS NOT A BETTER QB THEN DC!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

"ADubya26" wrote:

I wish Reggie Wayne would have kicked Peyton Mannings ass, I cant understand why so many people like this clown.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:

I wish Reggie Wayne would have kicked Peyton Mannings ass, I cant understand why so many people like this clown.
    What is this comment about?
    Did Manning say something about Wayne?????
    Why would Wayne want to kick ass???

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "vikings minnesoulija" wrote:

What is this comment about?
    Did Manning say something about Wayne?????
    Why would Wayne want to kick ass???
    Before the last drive for the Colts Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning went facemask to facemask and then Wayne shoved Manning.

Del Rio Guest

Wayne denied anything happened, and Manning said that they were just frustrated.

I think more importantly he is trying to refer that Manning sucks because he is fast to point fingers and not take any real responsibility for his actions.

Oh, that is nothing I bet. That is probably a good leader trying to get the most out of his competative players in the heat of the moment.

I like to see that. Manning is not afraid to call people out that is part of the reason why he is a good QB.

Good thing he kept it on the field this time instead of calling Wayne a liquered up Wide Receiver in a sidelined interview.

Re: Top 5 NFL quarterbacks ranked (By a Pack fan)

"GoPackGo989" wrote:
    1. Daunte Culpepper - Dominance. Potential to be the greatest of all-time
    2. Peyton Manning - Just a little behind Pepp
    3. Brett Favre - It's unfortunate that he's forced to try to do it all. If the defense was better, he wouldn't have 6 picks, I guarantee it.
    4. Donovan McNabb - Unlike Culpepper, he NEEDS Terrell Owens to perform this well. Guys like Favre and Culpepper can perform great with other guys like Driver, Ferguson, Burleson, Campbell etc.
    5. Steve McNair

Yeah, but if this is this years list and not an all time list, I would say that McNair really hasn't done much mainly because he has been injured and not that he couldn't be #5. I think that Pennington gets left of and we need to put Leftwich or Brady in there. I like leftwich, be is going to have more 4th quarter comebacks than Elway and Favre if he keeps this up.

I might even take McNair and McNabb of and put Ronald McDonald(Leftwich with his joking attitude and laugh kind of remind me of a clown) at #5 and put Old McDonald (Brady reminds me of a hick with designer clothes) in there at #4.

DC
    Manning
    Favre
    Brady
    Leftwich

(honorable mention: Big Ben, McNabb, Warner(when he doesn't fumble))

Look who has fallen off of the Radar. Brooks, Vick, Pennington and last but not least Hasselbeck. Man look at what loosiing a few games can do for your image, Hasselbeck isn't getting much luv now. Pennington might deserve to be up in the honorable mention.

The lists WE were making earlier this year had a lot of Penningtons and Vicks and Hasselbecks

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Steve McNair is about as overrated as McNabb if you ask me. His stats last year weren't that great and he did not deserve co-MVP. I think it is hard to compare Daunte and Manning this year with Favre (even though I hate the guy) because Favre is what 7 or 8 years older than them if not more. So far this year, I would have to agree that Daunte is the best QB. Overall career wise, obviously Daunte is going to be behind both of those guys! But not for long hopefully!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast