Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

tonight proves DE is viking most obvious need

the highest scoring offense of all time got totally stuffed by NYG defensive ends..they totally controlled the game

anybody that thinks this team doesnt need to find an elite pass rusher or two is totally nuts
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: tonight proves DE is viking most obvious need

"olson_10" wrote:
    the highest scoring offense of all time got totally stuffed by NYG defensive ends..they totally controlled the game

anybody that thinks this team doesnt need to find an elite pass rusher or two is totally nuts
    Sure because Tjack would have made the throws eli made tonight and our WR core would have made those catches and run those routes. We have tons of needs most important
    is improved Qb play, from Tjack or someone else.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"olson_10" wrote:

You know I had the same thoughts.
    I think the Giants D-Line is just solid.
    Too bad great pass rushers are as rare as great QB's

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Sure because Tjack would have made the throws eli made tonight and our WR core would have made those catches and run those routes. We have tons of needs most important
    what are you bitter about tonight? go to bed grumpy..at least go take a pooh, cuz you are completely full of crap tonight judging by your last few posts

giants made some plays on offense, but the fact remains, they just beat the new england patriots, the best offensive team in the history of football, and only scored 17 points in the process
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Another thing it showed is that without protection even the best QB's in the league (Brady in this game, Manning and Farve in their losses) will make mistakes and look average.

I have been saying for a very long time that we need to fix the OL and DL before we start to go out and look for QB's and WR's to replace what we have.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

On offense...yes, but if you don't think the giants defensive line won this game thats ridiculous. Well designed blitzs were a big part of it as well. Bottom line is the blitzs aren't as effective if NY's line isn't constantly on Brady.

Personally....I love for Brady to live the life of every other QB in the game for a change. He does't look like such a superstar with presure in his face, does he?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Another thing it showed is that without protection even the best QB's in the league (Brady in this game, Manning and Farve in their losses) will make mistakes and look average.

I have been saying for a very long time that we need to fix the OL and DL before we start to go out and look for QB's and WR's to replace what we have.
    yep, it all starts there..thats what won this game for the giants

Chazz is offline Coordinator

Amen, brother. Preach on!

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"Chazz" wrote:
    This begs the question, who is available and would the Vikes cough up the $$$?
    I love the GreenBay youth angle. They will only get better and better.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Chazz" wrote:
    Our defense line doesn't need additional players. We have the potential to have a very good defensive line. With Edwards and
    Udeze our ends can be very good. QB play is our biggest problem. Our D Line played very good in games they werent on the field forever. Simple math fellas....
    3 and outs = More time on the feild for the defense
    More time on the field for the defense = tired D- line
    Tired D - Line = No Pass Rush
    No pass rush = Terrible CB play
    Terrible CB play = Lost Games

Fixing Bringing in D Ends = New,Improved, Tired D Ends

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast