Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow AM???

Tomorrow AM???

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I actually think that had quite an impact on the team. With all the fros they were acutally playing more like a team. Moss has more than made up for his actions last week!
    I think you are right. The afros seemed to bring the team together out on the field. I'm sure they will keep the 'fros for next week too.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Tomorrow AM???

Say...where's McViking at? He's the Vike fan from Ireland...he must be in to the sauce like me! He said he was gonna be!! Hey McVike! It's your vike pal from the Colonies saying!! YEEEHAW!!! we took it to 'em!!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Tomorrow AM???

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Tomorrow....I'm going to be in a little pain as I am quite pie-eyed by now...after celebrating with 11 Genuine Miller Drafts...(I can't believe I'm typing this well..)...I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole game and I still can't believe we won by 14 points. I also have some explaing to do to my neighbour who saw me run out in the snow with my Moss jersey on and then I did a moon in a southerly direction and yelled "screw you Jack Buck, Steve Young and the rest of you on Fox and ESPN!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
    Canuck: you are a true American! :salute:

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Tomorrow AM???

Well fellow Barbarians of the Frozen Tundra... Your Afro Wig is but a click away...

http://www.wigs.gb.com/afro-wig.htm
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Tomorrow AM???

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Tomorrow....I'm going to be in a little pain as I am quite pie-eyed by now...after celebrating with 11 Genuine Miller Drafts...(I can't believe I'm typing this well..)...I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole game and I still can't believe we won by 14 points. I also have some explaing to do to my neighbour who saw me run out in the snow with my Moss jersey on and then I did a moon in a southerly direction and yelled "screw you Jack Buck, Steve Young and the rest of you on Fox and ESPN!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
    You Da Man!!! :cheers: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :salute:
    As far as your neighbor goes, if the Mounties show up, blame it on us. You know, those crazy Americans made you do it!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Tomorrow AM???

Best Monday in a long while...that's what I'm talking about! Makes having to go back to work alot easier.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12