Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Kramer

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Tommy Kramer

"Prophet" wrote:
    He had a good stint in MN, until his coke days brought him down hard.
    Coke?

I thought he was just a drunk?

"Prophet" wrote:
    WTF?...his coke days? :lol: He may have had a problem with the bottle but I don't remember anything about cocaine. Maybe you're thinking of Todd Marinovich. :lol:
    Even babies know the difference.

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    WTF?...his coke days? :lol: He may have had a problem with the bottle but I don't remember anything about cocaine. Maybe you're thinking of Todd Marinovich. :lol:
    Yeah! How dare you insult the greatest QB to ever play in MN drunk without a good driving record!

He may have been a lush, but not a coke head! :roll:

Prophet Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Yeah! How dare you insult the greatest QB to ever play in MN drunk without a good driving record!

He jonesed quite a bit of coke. My buddy's sister was dating him while he was into this stuff. I don't know if it ever got out in the press, but, yes, he did like the white stuff.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That's crazy, new rumors come out years later about Tommy K!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

He jonesed quite a bit of coke. My buddy's sister was dating him while he was into this stuff. I don't know if it ever got out in the press, but, yes, he did like the white stuff.
    Oh boy...tabloid journalism hits PP.O.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Tommy did an interview about 8:30AM with a radio station from Chicago back in the mid 1980's the Friday before the Vikes were supposed to play the Bears on that Sunday. Tommy gets on the radio show, and he was drunk off his jiggly butt. Slurring his words, not keeping a train of thought, it was hilarious!

Also a good friend of mine was in a bar up in St. Cloud (she is a very good looking girl), and she was about 22 or 23 at the time, and Tommy has a guy come up to her and tell her that he would like her to join him. She told the guy, "no thanks". Tommy comes up to her and said "don't you know who I am". She said yes I do, and no I am not interested in joining you. He just got pissed, and called her a beeyatch and a dyke.

Does anybody else remember the radio interview but me? And if their is somebody that remembers do they have it on tape or a link?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Tommy did an interview about 8:30AM with a radio station from Chicago back in the mid 1980's the Friday before the Vikes were supposed to play the Bears on that Sunday. Tommy gets on the radio show, and he was drunk off his jiggly butt. Slurring his words, not keeping a train of thought, it was hilarious!

Also a good friend of mine was in a bar up in St. Cloud (she is a very good looking girl), and she was about 22 or 23 at the time, and Tommy has a guy come up to her and tell her that he would like her to join him. She told the guy, "no thanks". Tommy comes up to her and said "don't you know who I am". She said yes I do, and no I am not interested in joining you. He just got pissed, and called her a beeyatch and a dyke.

Does anybody else remember the radio interview but me? And if their is somebody that remembers do they have it on tape or a link?
    Never heard it but I'd love to...sounds like some funny stuff.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

While he may or may not have also liked the white stuff, I don't think it ever got out into the press (he obviously didn't have any on his person when arrested for drunk driving). But in the end, I don't think the rumored blow had much of an affect on his career. After all, he did have 14 relatively productive seasons in the NFL.

6-KINGS Guest

Ole Tommy............
    Back in the early 80'2 while at UT he came to town for a "celebrity" golf tournament.
    He was drunk through the whole golf game.
    Hitting on chicks, swearing like a sailor.

Last I heard he runs a Golden Corral in San Antonio. Honest.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast