Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    He actually did ok but not good enough.

  2. #12
    patistheman's Avatar
    patistheman is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    231

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    I just read in this article by Adam Schefter that if the Dolphins and Steelers pass Tomlin up, he will not be passed up come this time next year.

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9921229

  3. #13
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    So next year must be our year for the superbowl then.

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    So next year must be our year for the superbowl then.
    sounds good to me

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    I just heard on NFL Live that Tomlin made "quite an impression" on the Rooney family. If they take him, it'll give me yet ANOTHER reason to hate the Steelers.
    I think they'll hire from within.
    yeah they really like that one guy with the weird name, lol i CANT REMEMBERTHAT GUY'S NAME!!! lol it will come to me.........maybe not
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    I just heard on NFL Live that Tomlin made "quite an impression" on the Rooney family. If they take him, it'll give me yet ANOTHER reason to hate the Steelers.
    I think they'll hire from within.
    yeah they really like that one guy with the weird name, lol i CANT REMEMBERTHAT GUY'S NAME!!! lol it will come to me.........maybe not
    Wisenhunt

  7. #17
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    I say fire childress now and make tomlin our new head coach.

    I was not impressed with childress at all. Way to conservative...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I say fire childress now and make tomlin our new head coach.

    I was not impressed with childress at all. Way to conservative...
    I wouldnt mind that at all. Maybe keep tomlin as DC but bring somebody else in....i dont like the conservative playing either.

  9. #19
    pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    360

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    At first, I thought "hmm... maybe Tomlin is getting a lot of looks because of the one rule that requires a team to interview at least one minority while filling a head coach position..." Then I thought to myself, nah, he's too damn good to be just a quota. He's no Cotrell!

  10. #20
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Tomlin meeting with Steelers today

    "skum" wrote:
    I got a strange feeling that they will hire Tomlin, basicly because if Dan Rooney will feel pressured to use his own rule..

    And also the interview went 3 hours and they were pretty impressed..
    I'm starting to think that as a possibility too. But I sure hope you're wrong.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Carter, Randle among 17 HOF finalists
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:38 PM
  2. Players starting to see how Tomlin impressed Steelers brass
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 12:50 AM
  3. Steelers choose Vikes' Tomlin to succeed Cowher
    By Jeremy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:26 AM
  4. Moved/Merged: Mike Tomlin To Be Steelers HC??!? Read This Article
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 03:33 PM
  5. PFT says Tomlin best fit for Steelers HC
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 07:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •