Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Toby Gerhart talks about ball security

“We’ll work on that all week,” he said with a wry laugh to reporters Wednesday. “It was one of those fluke things. It was crazy. But it has to get better.”
    Gerhart lost three fumbles as a rookie, but recovered his only fumble last season.
    “We watched it on tape, and identified some things we’re going to work on this week,” Gerhart said. “I’ll be excited to get on the field to get that first carry, to put it all behind me and move on.”
    Toby Gerhart talks about ball security | StarTribune.com
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I, for one, am not worried about Toby and fumbling issues. I really posted this article to make another point....

Speaking out
    Rookie safety Harrison Smith said having veterans like cornerback Antoine Winfield speak to the team last week had a big impact on the defense last Sunday.
    “Anytime those guys stand up and tell us how it needs to be done, we’re going to do our best to do it their way. Them saying it, then going out and doing it – being examples – makes it that much easier for us to follow them.”
    This is what I think old timers on the team are valuable for. We need to see more out of guys like JA, K-dubb etc, but if they don't, I expect guys like AD, Chad (mid tier vets) to start taking over as team leaders.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Here I thought maybe he was changing the brand of jock strap he was wearing.