Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    51

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Send the cowgirl fan to hell, it's been awhile since someone went there

    ok guy pump the breaks nobody wants to get "sent to hell" here put down the gun here i'll make it better for you...[img width=450 height=297]http://shevegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/favre-viking-bart-cry.jpg[/img]
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09


  2. #52
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

    which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.
    ,

    accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

    As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

    Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

    Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

    I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.

  3. #53
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

    which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.
    ,

    accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

    As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

    Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

    Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

    I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.
    That is a argument for a whole different thread

  4. #54
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

    which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.
    ,

    accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

    As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

    Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

    Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

    I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.
    That is a argument for a whole different thread
    Not really, you havn't noticed how off track threads get? Hell at least we are still discussing TJack in a TJack thread... I don't think we're that far off.

    I think what your trying to say is that you disagree... that TJack will not improve, he's not cabable of that and he's "stupid". I don't like to put words in the mouths of posters but this is the vibe I recieve.

    I don't agree with that at all, but we can definitly move on.

  5. #55
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Send the cowgirl fan to hell, it's been awhile since someone went there

    ok guy pump the breaks nobody wants to get "sent to hell" here put down the gun here i'll make it better for you...[img width=450 height=297]http://shevegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/favre-viking-bart-cry.jpg[/img]
    Have a free gift


  6. #56
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [quote author=southamericasteam5 link=topic=52210.msg961350#msg961350 date=1245791706]
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

    which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.
    ,

    accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

    As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

    Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

    Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

    I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.
    That is a argument for a whole different thread
    Not really, you havn't noticed how off track threads get? Hell at least we are still discussing TJack in a TJack thread... I don't think we're that far off.

    I think what your trying to say is that you disagree... that TJack will not improve, he's not cabable of that and he's "stupid". I don't like to put words in the mouths of posters but this is the vibe I recieve.

    I don't agree with that at all, but we can definitly move on.
    [/quote]

    No just saying tat i am not going to get into a pointless argument that has been beat to death and is already going on in another thread. That is all. Already Off track or not I am not going to take it there that is all.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    51

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Send the cowgirl fan to hell, it's been awhile since someone went there

    ok guy pump the breaks nobody wants to get "sent to hell" here put down the gun here i'll make it better for you...[img width=450 height=297]http://shevegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/favre-viking-bart-cry.jpg[/img]
    Have a free gift


    lol thanks for the free gift i hope this didn't put a dent in your inventory of this stuff. well while we're exchanging gifts badlands [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RcA-NEhWVfI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09


  8. #58
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: TJack's Middle Name

    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk ass Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

    It is a dumb thread that means "nothing" but is fun to show this guy how dumb he realy is.



    Cmon Bruno its just a dumb thread we're all fans here, by the way if you call someone dumb, hit the spell check before you post brah...
    If you came here to troll and stir the pot, go somewhere else with your shit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Top 5: Middle linebackers
    By PurplePride80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. TJack's Playoff Game Analysed
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:44 AM
  3. TJack's Baby?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:23 PM
  4. E.J. Henderson - Man in the middle
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:11 AM
  5. No middle guy? No problem, yet.
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •