Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: TJack's Middle Name

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Send the cowgirl fan to hell, it's been awhile since someone went there

ok guy pump the breaks nobody wants to get "sent to hell" here put down the gun here i'll make it better for you...[img width=450 height=297]http://shevegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/favre-viking-bart-cry.jpg[/img]
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.

accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.

accept for accuracy, and football intelligence, and the ability to read a defense and...
    It's no secret that Jackson has inconsistent accuracy but when Jackson is accurate he's very accurate. He can definitly do it, with experience, ect he can become more consistent. Last year when he returned and lead us to the playoffs he scored nothing below a 61% completion.

As far as Football Intellegence we're going to differ here, so many beleive he's a complete joke, that he can't read a defense, make accurate throws... I don't agree with it, especailly when it's projected as factual evidence without providing an entire picture.

Can Jackson improve his accuracy and become more consistent, can Jackson get better at going through progressions and identifying defenses? Surely he can, I'm not convinced he was going to be "bomb" at it during his early years. He has done all of these things well at times, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the NFL. It's the consistency thats killing him, not that he can't do it.

Infact Jackson has already proven he's a back up QB during his first 3 years of development. In doing that he's proven that he can do those things.

I never felt that Matt Birk was lieing when he said that Jackson was a smart kid, and he had no reason to bring that up if it wasn't true. The only thing we can agree on is that Jackson is "inconsistent" doing these things, not that he "can't" do it.
    That is a argument for a whole different thread

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

Not really, you havn't noticed how off track threads get? Hell at least we are still discussing TJack in a TJack thread... I don't think we're that far off.

I think what your trying to say is that you disagree... that TJack will not improve, he's not cabable of that and he's "stupid". I don't like to put words in the mouths of posters but this is the vibe I recieve.

I don't agree with that at all, but we can definitly move on.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:

ok guy pump the breaks nobody wants to get "sent to hell" here put down the gun here i'll make it better for you...[img width=450 height=297]http://shevegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/favre-viking-bart-cry.jpg[/img]
    Have a free gift

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    [quote author=southamericasteam5 link=topic=52210.msg961350#msg961350 date=1245791706]

Not really, you havn't noticed how off track threads get? Hell at least we are still discussing TJack in a TJack thread... I don't think we're that far off.

I think what your trying to say is that you disagree... that TJack will not improve, he's not cabable of that and he's "stupid". I don't like to put words in the mouths of posters but this is the vibe I recieve.

I don't agree with that at all, but we can definitly move on.
    [/quote]

No just saying tat i am not going to get into a pointless argument that has been beat to death and is already going on in another thread. That is all. Already Off track or not I am not going to take it there that is all.

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:

Have a free gift

lol thanks for the free gift i hope this didn't put a dent in your inventory of this stuff. well while we're exchanging gifts badlands [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RcA-NEhWVfI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk ass Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

It is a dumb thread that means "nothing" but is fun to show this guy how dumb he realy is.

Cmon Bruno its just a dumb thread we're all fans here, by the way if you call someone dumb, hit the spell check before you post brah...
    If you came here to troll and stir the pot, go somewhere else with your shit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456