Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: TJack's Middle Name

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    well clearly i haven't been caressed by his hands like you have apparently....
    Another ignorant illusion... you don't have to be caressed by his hands to see there size you dumb f*ck. Just go look at a picture or watch some game tape.

It's a dumb thread, someone tried to make a funny, don't take it personally.
    Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk ass Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

It is a dumb thread that means "nothing" but is fun to show this guy how dumb he realy is.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Another ignorant illusion... you don't have to be caressed by his hands to see there size you dumb f*ck. Just go look at a picture or watch some game tape.

Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk ass Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

It is a dumb thread that means "nothing" but is fun to show this guy how dumb he realy is.
    Then ignore him. You only antagonize him by posting this stuff.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Cmon Bruno its just a dumb thread we're all fans here, by the way if you call someone dumb, hit the spell check before you post brah...
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

lol exactly its a dumb thread and people whip out their pie charts and graphs to defend a guy pump the brakes its the off season reeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax wow...."tjack had 23 tds and 30 picks over a 34 game period last year just take tice's advise and "ENJOY THE SEASON" LOL
    Defending him or correcting misconceptions? There is fine line between defending someone and nulifying false moronic claims that project a negative outlook on Jackson.

I didn't see any graphs or pie charts? Might that be an illusion also?

I'm as relaxed as can be, anytime I can identify the ignorance of another poster it's fun.

"C" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk jiggly butt Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

Then ignore him. You only antagonize him by posting this stuff.
    Shut up CMac, I said it was fun, I want to see how dumb he gets....

Sorry, it's not funny to me... some punk jiggly butt Cowboy fan thinks it's cool to come stir the pot with his moronic conclusions and projections about being caressed by Jackson's hands.

Cmon Bruno its just a dumb thread we're all fans here, by the way if you call someone dumb, hit the spell check before you post brah...
    I agree it's a dumb thread created by dumb ideas and false illusions. By the way I didn't think I mispelled it... but If I did, thats ok, you got the point brah...

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:

Sweet.
    Bringing your illusions into it...

Relax TW.
    Take a freaking joke.
    And there is no need for personal attacks.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

whoa whoa whoa Bruno... i looked at his hands and you're right....i have respect for tjack now... the only qb in the nfl to play with no thumbs its amazing.. that does explain the bumbled snaps between him and birk last year.

lmao!
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Tad7" wrote:
    whoa whoa whoa Bruno... i looked at his hands and you're right....i have respect for tjack now... the only qb in the nfl to play with no thumbs its amazing.. that does explain the bumbled snaps between him and birk last year.

So apparently T-Jack is a character from the Simpsons. What's the reason for Romo's 13 fumbles last season?

[img width=450 height=299]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/3006859750_97c6dc618c.jpg?v=0[/img]
    His fumbles were because of a Simpson too... I'm guessing his fingers were still wet.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Didn't even realized you were a Cowboys fan, you must know alot about QB's with small hands.

[img width=450 height=360]http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/a3cf122dfa76aa5071a213bb7dc0e93e.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast