Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: TJack's Middle Name

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=330]http://bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/natodutch.jpg[/img]

which ironically is the size of tjack's hands..
    Wow you just keep on going there buddy... your a doin a great job of looking like a "dumbass". Have you even see TJacks hands? It's not Culpepper or Booty's hands. How do you think he can throw so hard and so far? Big Hands help tremendously.

well clearly i haven't been caressed by his hands like you have apparently....
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO

Another ignorant illusion... you don't have to be caressed by his hands to see there size you dumb f*ck. Just go look at a picture or watch some game tape.

whoa whoa whoa Bruno... i looked at his hands and you're right....i have respect for tjack now... the only qb in the nfl to play with no thumbs its amazing.. that does explain the bumbled snaps between him and birk last year.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Tarvaris Action Jackson
    Tarvaris Hehateme Jackson
    Tarvaris SayIsucktomyface Jackson
    Tarvaris Underthebus Jackson

whoa whoa whoa Bruno... i looked at his hands and you're right....i have respect for tjack now... the only qb in the nfl to play with no thumbs its amazing.. that does explain the bumbled snaps between him and birk last year.

You have respect for him because he has big hands? Not exactly what I would consider clear judgement or an intelligent conclusion. I take the majority of this is some how "humerous" or "sarcasm", which both create an excuse to act stupid.

By the way Jackson and Birk did a tremendous job of exchanging the footbal during their time together. Last year Birk and Jackson did have miscommunication in the Falcons game, then Birk fumbled away our last opportunity at winning the playoff game. Other than that, it was never a major concern. Birk is gone now, we have John Sullivan.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

So apparently T-Jack is a character from the Simpsons. What's the reason for Romo's 13 fumbles last season?

[img width=450 height=299]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/3006859750_97c6dc618c.jpg?v=0[/img]
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Another ignorant illusion... you don't have to be caressed by his hands to see there size you dumb f*ck. Just go look at a picture or watch some game tape.

It's a dumb thread, someone tried to make a funny, don't take it personally.

lol exactly its a dumb thread and people whip out their pie charts and graphs to defend a guy pump the brakes its the off season reeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax wow...."tjack had 23 tds and 30 picks over a 34 game period last year just take tice's advise and "ENJOY THE SEASON" LOL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast