Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

TJack Jerseys in bargin bin with Sharper, Birk

Vikings throw Tarvaris Jackson jerseys into the bargain bin

A reader points out that the Vikings have added to their online bargain bin a couple of different styles of Tarvaris Jackson jerseys. And so for the same price that jerseys previously worn by the likes of Chester Taylor, Darren Sharper, and Matt Birk can be purchased, Vikings fans can get their hands on the shirt worn by a guy who possibly isn't long for purple.
    Despite the implications, I don't think this really means anything other than the fact they just can't sell the jerseys that they already have. I am fairly sure that we will cut Sage befoer TJack.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Re:TJack Jerseys in bargin bin with Sharper, Birk

I was looking today at the jerseys on the site and it looks like its only the youth/kids TJack shirts on sale and not the adult ones.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

My co-worker was in minneapolis a few weeks ago and said he saw Favre jerseys were on sale in the MOA.

I'd take nothing from it. TJ IS here for another year. He's more of a sure thing than Favre.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Johnson14 wrote:
    I was looking today at the jerseys on the site and it looks like its only the youth/kids TJack shirts on sale and not the adult ones.
    You are correct my friend, and now you qualify for a special award.........The Official "Immune to mindless drivel and media hack spinning" award.

I kindof laughed when I first read it. Just the press spinning things again. I find it funny that they completely ignored/left out the part about other teams doing the same with thier youth jerseys.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    My co-worker was in minneapolis a few weeks ago and said he saw Favre jerseys were on sale in the MOA.

I'd take nothing from it. TJ IS here for another year. He's more of a sure thing than Favre.
    ....resist the urge, .....resist the urge. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

Marrdro wrote:
    Johnson14 wrote:
    You are correct my friend, and now you qualify for a special award.........The Official "Immune to mindless drivel and media hack spinning" award.

I kind of laughed when I first read it. Just the press spinning things again. I find it funny that they completely ignored/left out the part about other teams doing the same with thier youth jerseys.
    haha.. sweet.. my first ppo award!! B)

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Hmmm... I'll have to take a look, youth size jerseys are perfect for me. Can't say I want a T-Jack even if it is on sale though, I already know one person who got suckered into buying one because "it was on sale"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am sure Singer has bought out the remaining jerseys.

:P

Regardless of which sizes etc. are going for a budget price, this really is a move you would expect.

He's a 2nd string QB who hasn't proved a whole lot. That's not a jersey the big masses want. I'm surprised that they didn't hit the bargain bin a year earlier, tbh.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Just wait until he has 5 more years to prove himself. Then everyone will want one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast