Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Is TJ Really the revolution for the next big vikings QB?

3 games in and i reallllllly like this kid..

he's got paitence..

amazingly quick release 4 the speed the ball has

great presence in the huddle (from what i read)

and the ability to do something D.c couldn't do.. read the entire field!!

he hits quick outs.. he hits the big gun, and when it comes time hu tucks it and runs!!

i'm gonna enjoy this kids path to becoming one of the greater qb's around!!

and then watch everyone eat crow when they relaize the fantasy 3 don't do what this kid we reached for will do!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Torontovik15 is offline Rookie

I really like what I see from TJ, but remember it is still probably going to be 3 or 4 years before we actually see if he is the next Warren Moon...1 year not playing, next year playing and getting killed, third year playing and finally getting some confidence, fourth year look out...I just hope that we dont lose to many of the young talent we got waiting for him to mature...

But otherwise he rocks!!! ;D
    What we got here is a failure to communicate.

VAKirks is offline Training Camp

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Alharrissuks91" wrote:
    I really liked the way that TJ looked in the game against the steelers plus he had great stats I think when B.Johnson retires this guy will lead us to the superbowl and win it.
    you mean you think he'll lead us to another superbowl after BJ leads us to one first?
    =D
    Now that is the kind of talk I like.
    16-0, NEVER LOSE AGAIN.
    LOSING SUCKS.
    Bring me the prisoners; I want them alive!

VAKirks is offline Training Camp

Two great articles in this thread.
    I remember another from back in July that detailed TJ's workout down in Alabama before camp.
    Doing his own two-a-days, eating right, sling weights around like it's going out of style, working out at Alcorn and throwing the ball.

He does seemed poised. I could really go for a couple years of #14 and then let TJ play well for a long time.
    The team is going to need stablility and excellence to stay in Minnesota - maybe the "future of the Vikings" can bring them that.
    Bring me the prisoners; I want them alive!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I have to admit, TJ is the real deal.. He has speed, can read defenses, and has one hell of an arm.. He is going to be a stud in the NFL sooner rather then later.. I will also admit, that I was kinda pissed off when the Vikes went after him.. I will no longer judge draft picks until I see them play first..

"singersp" wrote:
    ................Someone very familiar with Daunte Culpepper was in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday night, where the Dolphins lost 19-10 to the Panthers. He reported that Culpepper looked as good as he had before his serious knee injury.

Culpepper scrambled for 8 yards on his first running play and completed 14 of 19 passes for 130 yards, and it looks as if he will be close to 100 percent for the season opener.

if he looked like he did before he got hurt , then he threw 3 picks and fumbled twice ;D

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    As early as it is, I really think he has a good chance to be.Obviously none of us are running out and buying T-Jack jerseys,and with good reason.
    Ummm, I have my authentic T-Jack home jersey on order and awaiting arrival any day.
    Hopefully it arrives before the opener.

Also, what "good reason" would one not get one??
    Some players either have it or not.
    Needless to say, I ordered mine before all the "hoopla" of the media jumping on board and such also, but that is neither here nor there.

He has Brad's job, just a matter of when.
    Either later this year, or beginning of next.
    The real question here is, when are you going to take the "leap of faith" and put your money where your mouth is
    ....... and get your T-Jack jersey???

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    ................Someone very familiar with Daunte Culpepper was in Charlotte, N.C., on Thursday night, where the Dolphins lost 19-10 to the Panthers. He reported that Culpepper looked as good as he had before his serious knee injury.

Culpepper scrambled for 8 yards on his first running play and completed 14 of 19 passes for 130 yards, and it looks as if he will be close to 100 percent for the season opener.

if he looked like he did before he got hurt , then he threw 3 picks and fumbled twice ;D
    Please no DC bashing!
    He is with Miami, let him be.

I for one am excited after reading this thread.
    I hope TJ has a future in the NFL with the Vikes.
    I haven't been able to see any of the games so far and am looking forward to hearing more good thing about TJ in the near future.

Anyone have these games on file?? PM me if you do.......

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I don't know what it was, but when I heard we drafted him, I knew he was a real jewel. (Sounds gay, i know...) but I just knew he had to be good for us to get him so early. Rather than jump on the "Horrible draft" bandwagon, I trusted he had something the others left did not. I'm pumped we have him and that he's our #2 qb. We're in great shape now.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

although i reallllly like T.j and his improvement so far is amazing.. I wouldn't say we are in GREAT shape this year, good yes.. Great no.

B.j is still our master @ the wheel.. if something happens 2 him.. (knock knock) i am nervous about just tossing in T.j and saying ok.. here's yer chance..

he needs work, training, and needs to really stick next to Brad (both) and learn how things are done correctly, so that when his time comes those mental things are automatic, and his physical tools can shine!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast