Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Titans Tulloch to replace Fowler at MLB against Vikings

Agreed... Jeff Fischer is a better coach and will beat a team coached by Childress 100/100 times.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Well we'll find out soon enough.

Here's to a great game.
    Well, unless a miracle happens, I thought I would share a picture of my post game feast with you.

I still contend we have the talent edge.

The titans have the edge in the way their coaching staff prepares the team. Something we won't have until this bunch is gone.
    Good game.

Scrappy on offence which I suppose is a tribute to how good both defences are.

1-3 sucks but I'm sure you'll soon bounce back from that. Ferotte looked pretty solid to see out the season IMO. I thought he played very well under pressure.

"The" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Here's to a great game.
    Well, unless a miracle happens, I thought I would share a picture of my post game feast with you.

The titans have the edge in the way their coaching staff prepares the team. Something we won't have until this bunch is gone.
    Good game.

Scrappy on offence which I suppose is a tribute to how good both defences are.

1-3 sucks but I'm sure you'll soon bounce back from that. Ferotte looked pretty solid to see out the season IMO. I thought he played very well under pressure.
    OMG, you're a titan's fan with class? I didn't think that you existed. Learned something new today.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

dannyg79 is offline Waterboy

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Here's to a great game.

You dont have the talent edge over the Titans.
    I do like your team and you have a nice foundation, and have started with a rough schedule.
    But, the Titans might very well be one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the league, and the Vikings arent quite at that level.
    I think you guys can turn it around and make a playoff push, but
    you dont have the tatent edge over the elite teams.
    And by seasons end, I think everyone will agree the Titans are an elite team.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"dannyg79" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Here's to a great game.

I do like your team and you have a nice foundation, and have started with a rough schedule.
    But, the Titans might very well be one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the league, and the Vikings arent quite at that level.
    I'm not sure Elite is the right word. You have a great team, don't get me wrong, but I think you'll have to beat the best to be the best. Right now, your opponents have a combined 2-11 record if I'm not mistaken... Let's see how it goes when you get into the thick of conference play.

Anyways thanks for stopping by. Good luck on the season. I'll be rooting for Tulloch.

dannyg79 is offline Waterboy

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "dannyg79" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "The" wrote:

Here's to a great game.

I'm not sure Elite is the right word. You have a great team, don't get me wrong, but I think you'll have to beat the best to be the best. Right now, your opponents have a combined 2-11 record if I'm not mistaken... Let's see how it goes when you get into the thick of conference play.

Anyways thanks for stopping by. Good luck on the season. I'll be rooting for Tulloch.
    Elite might not be the right word, they certainly arent the Patriots from last year or anything like that by any means.
    But, they have beaten Jacksonville, and now you guys.
    I think those are quality wins, even though both teams have gotten off to slow starts.

I do hope you guys get it turned around, the Vikings are certainly a quality team and I like the style of ball they play.
    So good luck to you guys too, Im sure they will at least make a playoff push and make the stretch run entertaining for you guys.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789