Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Titans Tulloch to replace Fowler at MLB against Vikings

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Eh... give'm a break. Tennessee isn't exactly known for their high SAT scores.
    Yep...They're known more for their "brotherly/sisterly love", if you will.

Or is it kissing cousins?
    I can't remember now.

HAHHAHA

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Well, for either team, win or lose, it won't count for much because it's not a division game. Just the overall record will count.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Well, for either team, win or lose, it won't count for much because it's not a division game. Just the overall record will count.
    Every win is crucial when you have 2 losses already...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Kaeotik is offline Waterboy

I would like to point out that I started a thread as soon as I registered on this site. The thread was about what a great physical game we should expect betweenour teams this Sunday, and I NEVER would have begun talking smack if I hadn't read all the smack the Vikings fans were talking. Go and look at my thread, and tell me I'm wrong.

pigskin911 is offline Training Camp

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "CJRoTY123" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    "Kaeotik" wrote:
    LOL @ u guys gettin all emo on me! Titans 3-0 Vikings 1-2 Game is in Nashville. U mad?
    HAHA yeah 3-0 against lets see the....

Jags 1-2

Cinci 0-3

Texans 0-3

Congrats on your accomplishments.....man beating those teams must have really felt fulfilling....I mean All three of those teams are storied franchises with rich winning histories
    I am not saying when, but "if" we happen to beat the Vikings on Sunday will it not count for anything because we beat a 1-3 team?

See where I am going with this?

All the undefeated teams in the AFC have beating teams with losing records.
    Its been 3 weeks, 1 week was from the undefeated team.

When you account for 1/3 or even 1/2 (in Houstons case) of a teams losses that tends to make a team look worst than it is.

I am a little disappointed by the quality of Titans fans we have visiting.
    Most just want to add their lameass jabs or make our eyes bleed by failing to space after a period.

The Panthers fans were great and I thought the Titans would have something to offer; but I guess I was wrong.
    Still not as bad as Giants and Eagles fans.

Just let them chirp and ignore them, not even worth wearing out your keyboard.
    Is that all you worry about is spacing after a period? I'd be more worried about going 1-3 and joining Detroit in the basement of your division. Panther fans knew going into this game that they couldnt match up with you guys so they were probably kissin your a$$e$ the minute they got on here. Sorry to disappoint you guys but dont expect us to come on here and rub your ball$. Still waitin for to say something worth reading instead of being the grammar fairy

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"pigskin911" wrote:
    Is that all you worry about is spacing after a period? I'd be more worried about going 1-3 and joining Detroit in the basement of your division. Panther fans knew going into this game that they couldnt match up with you guys so they were probably kissin your a$$e$ the minute they got on here. Sorry to disappoint you guys but dont expect us to come on here and rub your ball$. Still waitin for to say something worth reading instead of being the grammer fairy
    Ahh...That would be the Grammar Fairy, I believe.

Signed, The Spelling Fairy.

supdawg is offline Waterboy

Yeah... Guys real pathetic, get some new material.

To give you guys a primer on Stephen Tulloch, a former standout at NC State who left after his Jr. season to pursue his NFL career. His last game in college in the Meineke Car Care Bowl, he was named MVP after a 14 tackle, three sacks and five tackles for a loss game.

He was drafted in the 4th round mainly because of his size. He is listed at 5'11, and weighs 240 lbs. He didn't have a really good 40 time, so his stock dropped.

Fast forward to today. He has played on special teams since he was a rookie and was a standout. Last year, he played in may sub packages in our 4-4-3 set, and at the end of the year, replaced our starting MLB after he sustained a season ending shoulder injury.

He played very well last year when he got the opportunity. The last 3 games of the regular season, he had 27 tackles. This training camp he came in here on a mission and looked like our best MLB in the preseason. Fisher would not allow Fowler to lose his job due to injury last year, but 3 weeks into the season, Fisher tags Tully to start, and the rest should be history.

I expect him to play very well. He was a key part of the game last year that limited LT to a 2.0 ypc avg in the playoffs.

Many people who are familiar with the team admit that MLB was our weakness on defense. We have upgraded the spot, so that should make an already elite defense that much better.

"Kaeotik" wrote:
    I would like to point out that I started a thread as soon as I registered on this site. The thread was about what a great physical game we should expect betweenour teams this Sunday, and I NEVER would have begun talking smack if I hadn't read all the smack the Vikings fans were talking. Go and look at my thread, and tell me I'm wrong.
    You're routing for the wrong team-you can't be right. Listen to you, whaaaaaah, the people on a vikings fan site were talking about how their team was gonna win, whaaaaah! AD's gonna eat up Tulloch. Maybe he'll truck him like Harris and rupture his spleen-lol.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"supdawg" wrote:

To give you guys a primer on Stephen Tulloch, a former standout at NC State who left after his Jr. season to pursue his NFL career. His last game in college in the Meineke Car Care Bowl, he was named MVP after a 14 tackle, three sacks and five tackles for a loss game.

He was drafted in the 4th round mainly because of his size. He is listed at 5'11, and weighs 240 lbs. He didn't have a really good 40 time, so his stock dropped.

Fast forward to today. He has played on special teams since he was a rookie and was a standout. Last year, he played in may sub packages in our 4-4-3 set, and at the end of the year, replaced our starting MLB after he sustained a season ending shoulder injury.

He played very well last year when he got the opportunity. The last 3 games of the regular season, he had 27 tackles. This training camp he came in here on a mission and looked like our best MLB in the preseason. Fisher would not allow Fowler to lose his job due to injury last year, but 3 weeks into the season, Fisher tags Tully to start, and the rest should be history.

I expect him to play very well. He was a key part of the game last year that limited LT to a 2.0 ypc avg in the playoffs.

Many people who are familiar with the team admit that MLB was our weakness on defense. We have upgraded the spot, so that should make an already elite defense that much better.

Yah he looks pretty good

Not worried though

In the NFC north we play against the likes of Brian Urlacher and Nick Barnett

Adrian Peterson can run over Tully no problem

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"supdawg" wrote:

You're absolutely right! We have never played a great accomplished NFL MLB before.
    : :

Get a fucking clue!

We played the Bears when there D carried them right into the Super-Bowl, and held our own against it. Sorry to tell you this...but....your D doesn't even campare to that one.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast