Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Tired Of The Labor Dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094406
    Quote Originally Posted by "marshallvike" #1094404
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094398
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094392
    I wish I could say the same thing, but the fact is that I can't leave the nfl as a fan. No matter what happens, I can't find something else to do. I'll read articles and mock drafts until the thing is done.
    Your a sick sick man. You know how I know? I'm just as sick as you......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note.......

I think both sides are to blame but as a fan...it's the owners fault.
    1. They didn't have to opt out of the contract. They had two more years in which to get something done but chose to risk the season.
    If I were to pick a side, I guess I would have to go with the owners mostly cause of the risk the have on the line.

Sure the players can get injured so that is a level of risk. The owners on the other hand have alot more involved than just that with respect to revenue they dole out each and every year.

In the end, the owners are the bosses. The players are employees. If the don't like what the owners are paying, vs the risk they are taking on the field, go find another damn job.

Regardless of what D-Satan says, this isn't a partnership. Its a Owner/Employee relationship. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ahhh.. but the only reason the NFL is allowed to continue this monopoly is because of the partnership with the NFLPA via the CBA.
    Good point, however, until this year, you never saw the word "Partnership" in any of the documents.

Atleast nothing I can find with Google or Wiki.

Why now?
    Not sure. My guess is they feel this is the best way to attack the lockout. Maybe PR also. It sounds better to the fan than adversaries.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

rednorsk is offline Rookie

Re: Tired Of The Labor Dispute.

Millonaires against the billionaires. I feel soooo sorry for them.

I have a suggestion. Due to the performance of the pro teams in Minnesota lately let's make the maximum salary $100,000 per year. That would mean that they would have to care about their performance or they would get kicked off the team and have to get a real job.
    None

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12