Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Time's up!

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Re: Time's up!

Brad Johnson has accounted for most of our turnovers this season either with an INT or his sack fumbles. I don't see how Bollinger could do any worse I mean the INT on the Vikings 2nd to last drive was the game ender and it's way to soon for Tarvaris.

Johnson can't move around, he can't throw the deep ball with any strength it's like he's playing shotput out there. It's embarrassing to be a fan of the Vikes the past 3 weeks, sorry to say.

williamsontothebench is offline Training Camp

This team might as well pack it in and start Tavaris, I cant believe how the play calling and the pass that goes for 3 yards is still being called! Explain to me why Childress continues to make those calls!
    Johnson has no arm anymore.

I am at the point where I am close to not watching a vikings game for the rest of the season.
    This team is worse than Tices team last season.
    Not one thing going right for this team.

Note to Childress!
    Your fired as a play caller, Go find someone who can do the job with the qb we are forced to use!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"Webby" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    Really...i mean why not try it....we just lost to the 49ERS and the PACKERS...two lowly, crappy teams that we shoulda shut out....

The team morale seems to be at a season low.....

You got inner-team bickering between offense and defense....i mean give it a try

And screw Bollinger, he should be our #3 QB cuz its obvious that Tjack will make more happen....TJack is the SPARK we need
    You know that about as well as you know th exact minute of the next time you take a crap.

Bollinger is #2, deal with it.

This isn't pansies and ponies.

This is the gol darned NFL and you don't splat a rookie into a crappy O.
    Pansies and ponies....what the hell are u talking about? Honestly, this offense shows you how horrible you can be when u have an immobile geyser calling the shots. Look, Daunte may have sucked as much as anyone with the passes, but how many times did he create first downs with his legs. It adds a second dimension to an offense that helps so much....

Look, I don't care if Bollinger's #2, whatever....put him in...I know you have a love affair with Johnson anyways cuz he was actually GOOD last year for a game or two....but T-Jack should get a chance....at least late in the game. I love how people say "they're developing him"....game experience is a valuable thing. He needs the experience to get used to the speed of the NFL game....

I know that this offense sucks....badly....and they're gonna lose to the Dolphins if they dont figure things out quick....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"williamsontothebench" wrote:
    This team might as well pack it in and start Tavaris, I cant believe how the play calling and the pass that goes for 3 yards is still being called! Explain to me why Childress continues to make those calls!

I am at the point where I am close to not watching a vikings game for the rest of the season.

Note to Childress!
    Your fired as a play caller, Go find someone who can do the job with the qb we are forced to use!
    I don't think the playcalling is the problem. Childress has had us in position to win every week with his playcalling, the players just haven't made the plays.

Time is up though. After 3 straight losses and a whole crapload of turnovers by Johnson, I think this team needs a new quarterback to at least make an attempt at jumpstarting the offense. I doubt we see Tarvaris....I think we'll see Bollinger soon though.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

What just ruined this game is:

BJ's INT deep in their own territory that gave the Packers a TD..

Childress's play calling.. Throwing on 3rd and 1 with a RB like Chester Taylor behind the QB? Stupid...

Refs bogus penalties.. Their was no block in the back on Johnson's kickoff return for a TD.. Is it me, or do the refs become oblivious to GB's mistakes when they play the Vikings? I saw a sh!t load of holding on the Packers and not 1 penalty was called on them.. This season f'n sucks...

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"audioghost" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    Really...i mean why not try it....we just lost to the 49ERS and the PACKERS...two lowly, crappy teams that we shoulda shut out....

The team morale seems to be at a season low.....

You got inner-team bickering between offense and defense....i mean give it a try

And screw Bollinger, he should be our #3 QB cuz its obvious that **#3 QB** will make more happen....**#3 QB** is the SPARK we need
    You know that about as well as you know th exact minute of the next time you take a crap.

Bollinger is #2, deal with it.

This isn't pansies and ponies.

This is the gol darned NFL and you don't splat a rookie into a crappy O.
    Pansies and ponies....what the hell are u talking about? Honestly, this offense shows you how horrible you can be when u have an immobile geyser calling the shots. Look, Daunte may have sucked as much as anyone with the passes, but how many times did he create first downs with his legs. It adds a second dimension to an offense that helps so much....

Look, I don't care if Bollinger's #2, whatever....put him in...I know you have a love affair with Johnson anyways cuz he was actually GOOD last year for a game or two....but **Rookie #3 QB** should get a chance....at least late in the game. I love how people say "they're developing him"....game experience is a valuable thing. He needs the experience to get used to the speed of the NFL game....

I know that this offense sucks....badly....and they're gonna lose to the Dolphins if they dont figure things out quick....

Wow, so you changed Tarvaris' last name to **Rookie #3 QB**...pretty childish....sorry Webby but I'd expect better from a webmaster....you've been doing this a long time...I'm sure your love affair w/ B.J. makes him sucking hard for you to stomach but at least admit that the defense is doing its part...the offense is not

OK....maybe TJacks not the solution....Johnson isnt doing much either....you gotta make plays....the overpaid o-line isnt pullin their weight either...but their not as bad as last year so wtf is Johnson's problem?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Gift is offline Coordinator

Time is up, put bollinger in.
    There is really no good reason not to anymore.

BJ doesnt protect the ball
    BJ doesnt manage the offense
    BJ doesnt make good choices
    BJ can even walk fast much less run
    BJ can't throw it deep

The O-line & wr play is also crap but we have less options regarding those 2.
    Put in bollinger and at worst we'll get what we are getting now.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Playing is the issue! WTF any team that does what we do will lose.
    4 of 5 pass plays will be behind the line of scrimmage or just past it.
    YES it is Childress fault, Yes he need to change his play calling.
    It is way to predictable!

I would wager any top 25 ncaa football team could beat us.
    I would bet that if we dont make a qb change we lose to Detroit!

i have been a vikes fan for 30 years and this has to be the WORST team ever!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"williamsontothebench" wrote:

Note to Childress!
    Ok.
    Skip over the #2 and put in the #3.
    Good call.
    Maybe that should be "Man Law".

Ok.
    Skip over the #2 and put in the #3.
    Good call.
    Maybe that should be "Man Law".

Why not Brooks wont be able to lead this team, you have to have
    a mobile qb.
    Jackson is the only one.
    Maybe see if Cunningham will come out of retirement and be our qb!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast