Thread: Time's up!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Time's up!

"NeumDog" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "williamsontothebench" wrote:
    This team might as well pack it in and start Tavaris, I cant believe how the play calling and the pass that goes for 3 yards is still being called! Explain to me why Childress continues to make those calls!
    Johnson has no arm anymore.

I am at the point where I am close to not watching a vikings game for the rest of the season.
    This team is worse than Tices team last season.
    Not one thing going right for this team.

Note to Childress!
    Your fired as a play caller, Go find someone who can do the job with the qb we are forced to use!
    Ok.
    Skip over the #2 and put in the #3.
    Good call.
    Maybe that should be "Man Law".
    I know that after all this time Ultra ... you have to know better than replying to the ignorant!
    Obviously there needs to be something done. I have been against BJ being our QB since we dealt C-Pep. I don't necessarily want Pep, but I knew that meant we were keeping BJ ... and that would pose a serious problem for this team.
    I say go with Brooks and see if there is a spark ... if there is not, then we go to Tarvaris for the last five games (once we are 4-7 and eliminated) or the last four games (once we are 5-7 and pretty much done). Worst to worst ... Brooks is a spark and in two weeks we are 6-5 and starting to do a lot of playoff math like last season.
    Why are people ignorant because they have a different opinion than you?

That question goes for all of you who rip on people for starting threads or saying things you don't agree with.
    Everyone's opinion counts as long as they are not personally attacking others on this site, no matter how wrong you think it might be.

That is exactly right, and there is a growing problem with this around here and I will not tolerate it any longer, from anyone including myself and mods.

I think its wrong to start Jacko now.

No one is any less intelligent than myself for thinking we should.
    There is no right or easy answer, because if there was we wouldn't need teams of coaches to make decisions.

Football knowledge and stats is all and well, and so is a fan being a fan having a gut feeling or opinion and those differences can live side by side.
    Respect your fellow Vikings fans.
    THEY ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Time's up!

"NeumDog" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "williamsontothebench" wrote:
    This team might as well pack it in and start Tavaris, I cant believe how the play calling and the pass that goes for 3 yards is still being called! Explain to me why Childress continues to make those calls!
    Johnson has no arm anymore.

I am at the point where I am close to not watching a vikings game for the rest of the season.
    This team is worse than Tices team last season.
    Not one thing going right for this team.

Note to Childress!
    Your fired as a play caller, Go find someone who can do the job with the qb we are forced to use!
    Ok.
    Skip over the #2 and put in the #3.
    Good call.
    Maybe that should be "Man Law".
    I know that after all this time Ultra ... you have to know better than replying to the ignorant!
    Obviously there needs to be something done. I have been against BJ being our QB since we dealt C-Pep. I don't necessarily want Pep, but I knew that meant we were keeping BJ ... and that would pose a serious problem for this team.
    I say go with Brooks and see if there is a spark ... if there is not, then we go to Tarvaris for the last five games (once we are 4-7 and eliminated) or the last four games (once we are 5-7 and pretty much done). Worst to worst ... Brooks is a spark and in two weeks we are 6-5 and starting to do a lot of playoff math like last season.
    Why are people ignorant because they have a different opinion than you?

That question goes for all of you who rip on people for starting threads or saying things you don't agree with.
    Everyone's opinion counts as long as they are not personally attacking others on this site, no matter how wrong you think it might be.

WOW!!!
    Neum doesn't weigh in often...but when he drops knowledge, he comes down hard!!!
    I agree...as long as someone isn't being too obnoxious, their opinion is always welcome.
    We are all Vikings fans here (except for the occasional troll) so we should respect each other...and respectfully disagree when our opinions differ.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910