Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    wouldnt waste a pick on a running back ..wait and see who is left over at end ...to many holes and real depht is needed.we need,, cb qb lb mlb og de wr blocking te

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    I love the idea of Tre Mason if he is sitting there for our third round pick(s). He could easily backup Adrian while gradually taking over the role for the future.

Now, he is probably one of the better backs in the draft ... there is a ton of sixth-seventh round talent that would more than be serviceable for the next couple of years as well behind Adrian.

Point is ... it definitely needs addressed during the offseason at some point ... and the draft is as good a place as any.
    I would love to get Crowell in the seventh round, he is very talented but is overlooked because he went to Alabama State. Another Rb I am starting to like is Jeremy Hill out of LSU, powerful runner, decent speed and effective receiver (3rd or 4th round). Someone else who is moving up my charts is Lache Seastrunk out of Baylor (3rd or 4th round), he was the #2 overall prospect out of high school. He has great speed, runs low to the ground and a great athlete, he works well out of the backfield as a receiver. He could also be a returner.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Dat Thomas please.
    This guy is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. It's not just about speed with him, his quickness, change of direction and burst are all elite attributes the moment he signs a contract. The guy was averaging a TD ever 3 or so touches 2 seasons into his career. Unreal.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Dat Thomas please.
    This guy is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. It's not just about speed with him, his quickness, change of direction and burst are all elite attributes the moment he signs a contract. The guy was averaging a TD ever 3 or so touches 2 seasons into his career. Unreal.
    I would like him if we can get him in the fifth round, he should be there. He is probably going to be just a third down back though, much like Sprowls from Philly. If you are looking for an every down back with speed and agility like Thomas, you may want to read up on Lache Seastrunk. Very similar backs but Seastrunk is a little bigger and stronger.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12