Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Time to let Moss go

I think the time has come. Randy must go now. He is starting to break down physically. I believe this is just the start. Trade him now and you get "top dollar" in return, wait any longer, he may not be as valuable.he seems uninterested. His body language shows he either doesn't like football or doesn't like Vikings football anymore. I know you don't want to hear this , but he does take a lot of plays off.
    If we trade him now, we can get a couple of defensive players (linebackers, or pass rushers) and get a 1st rounder to get another receiver-(they are a dime a dozen) I know they are not like Randy- but he really hasn't won a thing since he has been here. Time to shake things up
    Nate Wright was pushed!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Time to let Moss go

hey,
    maybe he can come to green bay for Walker and Driver? Nawl, that's all right. Moss just MIGHT go good with the Seahawks or Dolphins...Rams, on the other hand, seem like a perfect fit for Moss.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Time to let Moss go

Bono- The receivers you could offer don't even match what is out there in the college draft. And you couldn't offer anyone on your defense that is better than ours, which is a sad state for you. Remember Vikings 31-Fudgepackers 17
    Nate Wright was pushed!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Time to let Moss go

Your right, I don't want to hear it. But I respect your opinion.

I have thought this through and weighed the options.

I would rather have the memories of Moss and DC playing with the Vikes for their whole careers than to even win a SB.

When I identify with teams, I don't identify with them by which year they won a SB, I identify with the players that played for them.

Jim Brown - Browns and only the Browns
    Sanders - Lions and only the Lions
    Rice - 49ers and unfortunately raiders and hawks but mostly the 49ers.

Turn it around and think of the team first. When I say...

Raiders
    or
    Dolphins
    or
    Cowboys
    or
    Bucs
    or
    Cardinals

Think about the last 2. Cards, they haven't won anything and haven't really had a start since OJ Anderson or Jim Hart and maybe a couple of D players that were recent and have been part of today FA meat market.

Bucs, yeah I identify with the D, like Sapp and Barber and Hardy and Brooks.

I am sure that Dolphin Fans would not have traded Marino for anything. He may not have won the big game for them but he was a great player and created lots of outstanding memories.

There are truly great players that go down and history and the can take your team with it. That is what I am saying.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Time to let Moss go

Chuck, :bootyshake:
    what are you yappin' about? I don't recall stating anything about my HORRIBLE replica of a defense. Cool your jets, kiddo :angryfire:
    And as far as my packer WR go: they may not be "on top of the world" like Moss is, but I'm sure many teams would love to have them. They may not be flashy, etc, etc, but they DO GET THE JOB DONE. They are what I call workermen.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Time to let Moss go

I'd trade Moss if we could get a Ray Lewis, but otherwise I don't want to hear about it.

berserkers is offline Rookie

Time to let Moss go

I'd trade moss for a stuffed potato from wendys....
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Time to let Moss go

"chuck44" wrote:
    I think the time has come. Randy must go now. He is starting to break down physically. I believe this is just the start. Trade him now and you get "top dollar" in return, wait any longer, he may not be as valuable.he seems uninterested. His body language shows he either doesn't like football or doesn't like Vikings football anymore. I know you don't want to hear this , but he does take a lot of plays off.
    If we trade him now, we can get a couple of defensive players (linebackers, or pass rushers) and get a 1st rounder to get another receiver-(they are a dime a dozen) I know they are not like Randy- but he really hasn't won a thing since he has been here. Time to shake things up
    Why not trade Moss? It wont hurt our offense. We draft B. Edwards and we still have a lethal recieving core with mrob, burly, and kcam. Plus we get a few defensive studs and our D wont suck anymore. Plus next year Bennett will explode and have a really good season. So we have a running game, a passing game, and a good D if we trade moss. Everything that chuck said was true, he is breaking down. Time for moss to go.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Time to let Moss go

Randy Moss got injured this year. Many athletes who play football get injuries.
    Randy Moss will rehab and be as good as new come training camp.
    Trading him isn't going to happen. Remember, he is signed for several more years and Red Mccombs won't part with adding more money to the salary cap. Just won't happen.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Time to let Moss go

Bono- When I suggested the trade, I was looking for defensive help in return-my statement meant, I don't think your defense could give us the help we could get in return for Moss. No disrepect intended
    Nate Wright was pushed!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast