Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    snausages is offline Training Camp

Time to learn history.

Hello Viking fans. It's been a while since I've annoyed you guys. Guess what time it is? It's time for a complementary lesson in history. The pseudo-intellect that goes by the clever screen name of GreenBaySlackers likes to attach a quote to all of his posts that reads, "What do the Packers and the Roman Empire have in common Neither can stop the Vikings!" Ha Ha. That would be very clever if the Romans have actually made contact with the Vikings. You might want to change your quote, buddy, before you unintentionally characterize the whole Viking fan nation as a bunch of morons.

Time to learn history.

well the i.q. level just droped a few points just since you've been back...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Kleinsasser is offline Rookie

Time to learn history.

well then, you have proven us all wrong snausage, packer fans can actually research a topic, i'm amazed, good job, really. Anyway, back to how Brett Favre is going to retire after this year and they are going to try to bring in a horrible QB in couch to take his place. Packers are going down hill. WELCOME TO THE ERA OF THE VIKING!
    Latoya Jackson: "Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub...Yay God!"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Time to learn history.

i don't know much about empires and s**t but i do know a little history on who owns the sack record and who made it all happen BRETT FARVE

Did u know that sausage

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Time to learn history.

The whole Roman Empire thing is a joke, not meant to focus on u stupid packer backer!! I wannna know who did the packers sign? We got winfeild,wiggins,carter,robinson,kleinsasser,kelly ,ect.

The packers got s**t!

VIKINGS 2004!!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Time to learn history.

Another Packer fan with nothing to do ! His team has no new news so he had to come over here to try to piss some one off.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Time to learn history.

Better?

Time to learn history.

your argument is untenable. just because the viqueens signed these players does not mean that they'll be a better team next year. a prime example of this would be the washington redskins.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by billvike

The whole Roman Empire thing is a joke, not meant to focus on u stupid packer backer!! I wannna know who did the packers sign? We got winfeild,wiggins,carter,robinson,kleinsasser,kelly ,ect.

The packers got s**t!

VIKINGS 2004!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Time to learn history.

by the way, i didn't "research" this topic. it's pretty basic knowledge that should have been learned in history class sometime between 6th and 8th grade. By suggesting that Brett Favre is retiring after this season you are admitting that the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl. Farve has stated that he's not going to retire this year unless he wins ANOTHER ring. Thanks!

p.s. Is Dante trying to win another ring this year? No? Oh yeah, his team blew it last December!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kleinsasser

well then, you have proven us all wrong snausage, packer fans can actually research a topic, i'm amazed, good job, really. Anyway, back to how Brett Favre is going to retire after this year and they are going to try to bring in a horrible QB in couch to take his place. Packers are going down hill. WELCOME TO THE ERA OF THE VIKING!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Time to learn history.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

by the way, i didn't "research" this topic. it's pretty basic knowledge that should have been learned in history class sometime between 6th and 8th grade. By suggesting that Brett Favre is retiring after this season you are admitting that the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl. Farve has stated that he's not going to retire this year unless he wins ANOTHER ring. Thanks!

p.s. Is Dante trying to win another ring this year? No? Oh yeah, his team blew it last December!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Kleinsasser

P.S you forgot one thing, Farve blew it for the packer in January, one month later buddy.[]
    Gb wont win a superbowl anytime soon with the way there roster is. I think this topic is talking offseason moves more then success, not failures that happened recently.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast