Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for a GM

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Time for a GM

Well, we are 1-6, the 5 million dollar QB is on the bench. The team has holes all over the place that need to be filled and we just outright released the second starter this season and another one just got out of jail while we found out we lead the league in arrests during his tenure as owner.And the team is in this stadium situation.

I think it is high time for Ziggy to finally do the right thing and hire an experienced GM and let him start to turn things around. I have zero faith in the current group having the skills and the cahones to do what is necessary to build this team back to respectability.

The time to experiment wit their new toy is over for the Wilfs and now it is time to hire someone who can rebuild the team and take it to the next level. Which at this point might very well be getting to .250.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Well, we are 1-6, the 5 million dollar QB is on the bench. The team has holes all over the place that need to be filled and we just outright released the second starter this season and another one just got out of jail while we found out we lead the league in arrests during his tenure as owner.And the team is in this stadium situation.

I think it is high time for Ziggy to finally do the right thing and hire an experienced GM and let him start to turn things around. I have zero faith in the current group having the skills and the cahones to do what is necessary to build this team back to respectability.

The time to experiment wit their new toy is over for the Wilfs and now it is time to hire someone who can rebuild the team and take it to the next level. Which at this point might very well be getting to .250.
    Make it happen mayor. You have my support.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    +1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Make it happen mayor. You have my support.
    I blogged it. Isn't that the first step to every successful campaign? lol

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    I blogged it. Isn't that the first step to every successful campaign? lol
    Beware the power of the blog.

We could try an Occupy Winter Park campaign.

If this mediocrity continues much longer, they would welcome that with open arms.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

missvikes is offline Training Camp
    Bud Grant? too bad Holmgren has 3 more years in Cleveland
    SKOL!!

Blog Entries

Lets do it.

MossMems is offline Rookie
    We really need a GM. And his name cant be Spielman.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator

This would be a good time for Spielman to move on so I would say the timing is right.

Leslie seems to cleaning the manure out of the barn so I'm not quite sure it's time to give up on him just yet.
    McKinnie, Edwards, Farwell, Rice, Jackson, Farve, Cook, Tahi, and Berrian are gone. 8 or 9 more need replaced, and we just might have a pretty good team again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast