Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Re: "Official Mike Tice and Co Thread"

LOL, I'm glad you started this thread. Hopefully this will minimize the duplicate threads.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, fire Tice!

ShiFtY is offline Rookie

I say fire him. We need a new coach that will turn things around.

Getting a key thing changed always helps a team out

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Freya" wrote:
    I like Tice. Today though, I would have had words for him.
    I don't think its just today. The last few seasons when we had late season collapses I blame Tice.

This year he has a very good team talent-wise and he has made it an embarrasement.

The 49ers have been more competitive than the Vikings.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

i hope meathead enjoys his last year as a nfl head coach and i hope he takes ted cottrell with him!
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

Grassdog61 is offline Rookie

I really wish things with Mike Tice and this coaching staff would have worked out (seriously- I like the guy) - but it is just not happening. He and his coaching staff simply cannot coach this team and I refuse to believe we do not have the personnel to at least be competitive (which we're obviously not right now). No more excuses. As in all things, it is time to move on. Ziggy, you've got to get someone else to steer the ship.
    614f282e3c576bcf94e1d24d7a29bead

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    I like Tice. Today though, I would have had words for him.
    I don't think its just today. The last few seasons when we had late season collapses I blame Tice.

This year he has a very good team talent-wise and he has made it an embarrasement.

The 49ers have been more competitive than the Vikings.
    i agree somewhat. today's game i think, would've been a lot closer had our defense not been so banged up. however it doesn't help when we have the mentally retarded ( :evil: ) on the sideline coaching and up in the booth calling plays. we need to fire tice, i know i know, we should be nice to the mentally challenged, but let him go be someone elses problem. i'm sick and tired of losing on the road. the past few seasons i;ve been tired of the mid season melt down. this season i'm sick and tired of this team playing with no heart. it boils down to leadership. this is finally "daunte's team", then dam it pep, step up and be a dam leader. however, i feel the lack of leadership ultimitately lies with tarded tice. i hope he is gone tomorrow afternoon, but reality hits me and i think that he will be with this team until we are mathematically elminated from the playoffs.

one more thing. before any sorry a$$ gb fans come over these boards talkin sh!t, we still have a better record than you so go eff off :evil:

alright, i think i'm done now.....

We need a new coach, period! No one is listening to him, get him out of minnesota before hes assassinated!

lukeshkin is offline Rookie

[size=24px]FIRE TICE!!! :evil:[/size]

IT'S TIME FOR HIM AND HIS ENTIRE PATCHWORK STAFF TO GO. HOWEVER WE CANT JUST PROMOTE SOMEONE FROM WITHIN. WE NEED NEW BLOOD. LETS HAVE A NEW COACHING STAFF NOW SO WE CAN LET THE HEALING BEGIN NOW INSTEAD OF THE OFF SEASON

luvinthevikes is offline Waterboy

Coaching

I realize that we have some really good players out with injuries, but the way we palyed today, was, again, an embarassment to every Minn. Vikings fan!!! It's pretty obvious that Culpepper can't do the job right now for what ever reason!!! If the HEAD COACH can't see that, maybe he should be on the bench right beside Culpepper. Our back up quarter back has a supper bowl ring. That in itself tells every one that he has a fair amount of ability. I don't understand why our head coach isn't smart enough to see this and bench Culpepper until he gets his mojo back. My wife and I have tickets to the game on DEC. 18 against Pittsberg. If the Vikes don't start playing good enough to at least be in the game, it will really be hard to spend $140 for the tickets, and drive 300 miles round trip. How about that new stadium. Yea, with the way they are playing, they really deserve it. I can't think of a better way to spend my tax payer dollers!!!! :cry: :cry: :sad: :evil:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Coaching

You cant bench Daunte. He is our qb, Johnson is not better.

Welcome to the fourms by the way.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast