Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Time to bench the 20 million dollar man

Infidel wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    It's not that difficult. Just keep watching how I do it and you will surely pick it up in a few weeks.

Not failing anymore! Welcome to the wonderful world of quoting!

Johnny Cochran wrote:
    If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Infidel wrote:
    Bloodyhorns82 said:

Funny how we can have page after page of debate and discussion about who should be our starter, when in fact nobody actually wanted Jackson to be the starter (except Mars and pre flop Jargo...or is it pre flip?).
    Actually, Jackson and Jackson's mommy also wanted him to start.

Jargom had a good reason for changing his mind. Myself, I just always knew his elbow would be ok.....I was far more worried that the Doodles would get him killed with their clumsy attempts at what we loosely call "pass protection."
    Undoubtedly, the doodles are the bottom line problem. But it isn't so pretty when the old elbow flares; and it's likely to happen again.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    It would be helpful if you included who you are quoting (i.e., Infidel wrote
    I do that if there are several people involved in the conversation.

I either post "Tastywaves said:" or I refer to the person in the text of the post.

If there are just two people talking back and forth I figure that they should be able to ascertain that they are talking to each other.

Maybe I have been overestimating just how astute some of us are in that regard?
    Do you think you're some genius or something? Like you come on here and show everyone how to quote properly? Jesus christ.

If you think that the way people quote wastes bandwidth than you are a lot dumber than you want people to think. It's simple logic. Either way, the page is going to be filled with text, so how is one giant post filled with quotes going to take up any more bandwidth than a page that is filled with 50 posts? It's not. If anything, it takes less bandwidth to view the page because you aren't seeing everyone's pictures in their sigs.

And you always seem to complain about it slowing you down, maybe you should get a fucking internet service that the world didn't stop using 10 years ago, and get a computer with more than 64 mb of ram.

Also, it's much faster to just click quote and type your response rather than go through and edit the whole damn thing, which people only do if they have something to say which they feel is worthy of the extra time, which on this site is usually never (looking at you marr ). If your carpal tunnel flares up so much from scrolling through a quote, maybe you should do something active instead of sitting at the computer posting 100 times a day.

And people don't ONLY quote the post right before theirs, sometimes people pull quotes from whole different pages or topics.

My suspicions were correct.

And when he gets called and can't produce any evidence....he compensates with eighth-grade insults. Good show.
    Go find that quote you mother fucker
    Thats a hell of a post, rofl!
    None

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

12purplepride28 wrote:
    jrjohn wrote:
    infidel, your right even when your completly wrong.
    Coming from an alleged "viking fan" who refuses to put a viking avatar up until we win (even though we've won twice) and instead puts up a puker avatar, i'm sure that means a lot to him.
    12Purp I got to thinking and your right, so I changed my avatar to a giant Noodle in support of Brett Favre.
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

I either post "Tastywaves said:" or I refer to the person in the text of the post.

If there are just two people talking back and forth I figure that they should be able to ascertain that they are talking to each other.

Do you think you're some genius or something? Like you come on here and show everyone how to quote properly? Jesus christ.

If you think that the way people quote wastes bandwidth than you are a lot dumber than you want people to think. It's simple logic. Either way, the page is going to be filled with text, so how is one giant post filled with quotes going to take up any more bandwidth than a page that is filled with 50 posts? It's not. If anything, it takes less bandwidth to view the page because you aren't seeing everyone's pictures in their sigs.

And you always seem to complain about it slowing you down, maybe you should get a fucking internet service that the world didn't stop using 10 years ago, and get a computer with more than 64 mb of ram.

Also, it's much faster to just click quote and type your response rather than go through and edit the whole damn thing, which people only do if they have something to say which they feel is worthy of the extra time, which on this site is usually never (looking at you marr ). If your carpal tunnel flares up so much from scrolling through a quote, maybe you should do something active instead of sitting at the computer posting 100 times a day.

And people don't ONLY quote the post right before theirs, sometimes people pull quotes from whole different pages or topics.

And when he gets called and can't produce any evidence....he compensates with eighth-grade insults. Good show.
    That's a big no-no there.

No personal attacks. Attack the post, not the poster.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

ultravikingfan wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

That's a big no-no there.

No personal attacks. Attack the post, not the poster.
    Ah, sorry ultra. Got carried away.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

It took me one google search and about 45 seconds bitch :kiss: :woohoo:

Re: Phil Loadholt 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago

Report to moderator

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=My+suspicions+were+correct.And+when+he+gets+ca lled+and+can't+produce+any+evidence....he+compensa tes+with+eighth-grade+insults.+Good+show.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Purple Floyd wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Report to moderator

--John Wooden

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=My+suspicions+were+correct.And+when+he+gets+ca lled+and+can't+produce+any+evidence....he+compensa tes+with+eighth-grade+insults.+Good+show.
    I knew someone would do that. But that's not the point. Obviously you can find anything on the internet, but its about convenience. No one wants to google a quote then search through the page for it.

And you know he's just doing it to piss people off because it takes more effort to erase the persons name than to just leave it.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Report to moderator

--John Wooden

I knew someone would do that. But that's not the point. Obviously you can find anything on the internet, but its about convenience. No one wants to google a quote then search through the page for it.

And you know he's just doing it to piss people off because it takes more effort to erase the persons name than to just leave it.
    Yeah. it was pretty easy. Hopefully you understood I was only doing it to give you crap and that I agree with your sentiment.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

12purplepride28 said:

Totally untrue.

The way I quote is quick and easy and it means people don't have to scroll through pages of irrelevant quotes from many other people (as I see in many of your quotes).

Your way wastes peoples time and wastes band width.
    --John Wooden

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast