Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Couch

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Tim Couch

Ok are there any one else who arent afraid of this guy taking over for Farvray soon? This guy was a #1 pick bust and is shitty im not worried i was more worried about Pederson or whoever taking over :lol:

Everything in Green Bay keeps getting crappier and everything in minnesota keeps getting better :P :cheers:

Vikings 2004 :cheers:

ukeright: packers
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Tim Couch

Couch is better than whoever their current backup is, but Couch isn't that good. Just shows that the Packers are going farther and farther downhill..........

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

Tim Couch

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Couch is better than whoever their current backup is, but Couch isn't that good. Just shows that the Packers are going farther and farther downhill..........
    I would like to see Farve or Culpepper play on a team with no OL,running game, or WR and see what their QB rating would be. I forgot he also had a moron for a coach. I think that I will reserve judgement until I see him play with a real team. GO PACKERS!!!!l

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Tim Couch

He had decent WRs.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

Tim Couch

It's kind of hard to see them when you are running for your life or laying on your back. GO PACKERS!!!!

Tim Couch

William Green also wasn't a bad RB until he got into drug trouble........the Browns also had a pretty good D.........

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Tim Couch

"billvike" wrote:
    Ok are there any one else who arent afraid of this guy taking over for Farvray soon? This guy was a #1 pick bust and is shitty im not worried i was more worried about Pederson or whoever taking over :lol:

Everything in Green Bay keeps getting crappier and everything in minnesota keeps getting better :P :cheers:

I wouldn't say that yet. I think Couch has the ability to become a great QB if he has the right tools around him. I'm not necessarily saying he will, I just believe he has the POTENTIAL. If Favre somehow gets injured, it will be interesting to see what TC does.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Tim Couch

"billvike" wrote:

He only signed a 1 year deal, so more than likely he isn't gonna be favre's replacement, which is bad news for us. I wish he was favre's eventual replacement, because he would not suceed there either. This guy has the worst confidence I have ever seen in a QB. Imagine him trying to replace favre and having a bad game. He would hear one fan trashing him, and he would start crying again and loose all confidence. I think he only wanted a 1 year deal, because he didn't want the pressure of being favre's replacement. He will end up going somewhere next year, that hasn't had a good QB for awhile, so there isn't much pressure. Yes couch has the physical tools to be a good QB, but unfortunately he doesn't have it upstairs(not saying he isn't smart). Ryan leaf is another example of this type of QB, although couch is nowhere near as bad as leaf.

Tim Couch

Couch never really had a running game (William Green had a good half season, and didn't do much last year), a good offensive line, or good wide receivers. He didn't really have much of a chance in Cleveland to succeed...

Tim Couch

Now that I think of it, he really didn't have a chance. He did have the fans harassing him all the time.......and the fans definatly never gave him a chance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast