Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tillman gone?

pavement is offline Waterboy

Tillman gone?

tillman must go! i also loved walsh as a player; but ,i'm not sure that translates into a good coach..right now it appears the have to get guys without big resumes...all because of you RED....sell the friggin' team already ya cheap sob

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Tillman gone?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Sounds like spring cleaning is coming early. Change is good. Now comon Red, sell the team to all of us here at PP!

We will each pay $2.00
    I know we've kicked this around before, but I sure would love to see an enterprising entrepreneur buy and then incorporate the team... sell the stock to we rabid fans!!!! :thumbright: I'd love to be a part owner of an NFL franchise!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

VikingsFan4Life is offline Waterboy

Tillman gone?

Yeah that would be cool for the fans to own the team...I would in a heartbeat....but Green Bay is the only fricken team that can....since they were grandfathered in...cause now the NFL won't allow the fans to own their team...maybe if we keep posting that we want RED to sell, maybe he will read these posts and figure out that we don't want him anymore....I can only wish!!!

PS. By the way when I blew out my candles on my 30th birthday, I wished for RED to sell the team....hopefully 30 candles was enough for the wish to come true!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Tillman gone?

Well happy birthday vikesfan4life!! I also hope your wish comes true, but you shouldn't have told us, now it won't for sure!! jk I think if Tillman is gone than Walsh will be our new special teams coach for sure because he was an assistant this year!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12