Thread: Tight one

Tight one

Close game to the end but we lost again. Do you think it should be blamed on our players or our coaches?

IMO a bit of both but leaning a little to the coaches for the first time since Tice came in. I like Tice alot but it seems like we can't seem to build an all around tough team with him at the helm. We are weak in so many areas. I dunno. Another loss... blah blah blah...
    Even babies know the difference.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Tight one

Clearly...we are not solid. I cannot place what is wrong besides the obvious stuff...maybe the obvious stuff is whats wrong. We just are not consistent.
    We had the momentum swing in our favor...we should of never looked back, BOOM...we let them get it there way!

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Tight one

blame the coaching and culpeppers apparent inability to do a 2 minute offense. that was a debacle at the end of the first half.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Tight one

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Close game to the end but we lost again. Do you think it should be blamed on our players or our coaches?

IMO a bit of both but leaning a little to the coaches for the first time since Tice came in. I like Tice alot but it seems like we can't seem to build an all around tough team with him at the helm. We are weak in so many areas. I dunno. Another loss... blah blah blah...
    Still, this may be a blessing in disguise...we showed tonight that we could come back from two TDs down and make a game of it...and without Moss!

That has got to instill some confidence in the team..that and the fact that the D "held' the Colts to 31 points and kept it close with almost no help from the offense. Play this game tomorrow and the Vikes win!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Re: Tight one

"cajunvike" wrote:
    the D "held' the Colts to 31 points
    I don't believe my eyes! How bad does a D have to be for the fans to be happy that they ONLY gave up 31 points? :scratch:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

skogs02 is offline Starter

Tight one

well i dont kjbnwo what ti say

dred is offline Training Camp

Tight one

I think the Vikings would have beaten us if they had Moss playing. Too bad they didn't take better care of him after he strained his hammy.

That might end up costing you guys a few more games before its all said and done.
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]