Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: tickets, 9/30 GB

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    how much do scalpers usually sell for?? i see these sites are selling like 20 dollar seats for 90 bucks

ive already got tickets for the san diego game, as well as the raider game, but my gf tells me today she wants to go in september, and i hate having to pay an astronomical price because of ticketmasters gayness
    Minnesota just recently changed the law so that scalping is now legal(or will be soon when the law goes into effect). So now atleast everyone can rip you off just like ticket master.
    really? on the street they can sell for more than face value? thats awful since none of them will be reporting their income to the government
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    how much do scalpers usually sell for?? i see these sites are selling like 20 dollar seats for 90 bucks

ive already got tickets for the san diego game, as well as the raider game, but my gf tells me today she wants to go in september, and i hate having to pay an astronomical price because of ticketmasters gayness
    Minnesota just recently changed the law so that scalping is now legal(or will be soon when the law goes into effect). So now atleast everyone can rip you off just like ticket master.
    really? on the street they can sell for more than face value? thats awful since none of them will be reporting their income to the government
    Yep, it is totally legal now in MN.
    Probably just as well.
    It's not really worth paying cops to police the situation.
    It is an issue that they won't be reporting their income, but I think just not having to police that will pay for itself in tax dollars.
    Also, it really pales in comparison to sales of illegal narcotics.

its hilarious that some of these sites are actually selling parking spots for 70$
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    its hilarious that some of these sites are actually selling parking spots for 70$
    I know!; right?

I'd walk A LONG ways before I paid $70 for parking...
    Either that or just pay the $25 they charge you on-site.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    wondering if anybody knows where i could get tickets to this game..ticketmaster is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd and forces me to buy tickets to the opener also, but since im from out of town, i just need to find tickets to the one game..if anybody has any info on this, itd be greatly appreciated
    That extra ticket is something the Vikings organization set forth...not ticketmaster.

I'm looking to buy tickets to the ATL game, but I don't really plan on spending much.
    Otherwise, I would buy your opener tickets from you.

id sell them face value if it was to somebody from this site, but unfortunately all the cheaper ones are sold out, and im also not really looking to spend a whole lot..im good in the upper deck wherever, as long as it isnt limited viewing lol

the vikings organization is stupid for setting the tickets that way for those 2 games because no matter what, the opener was gonna be sold out, and so would any game against green bay
    Originally it was GB/St Louis and Chicago/Dallas in the two game packages.
    They have done that for at least a few years, probably longer.
    But when it started looking like the opener was not going to sell out, they changed it up to a Atl / GB package.

It is actually a pretty smart marketing move.
    It will most likely result in the first two home games being sold out, and then we don't play another home game until week eight.
    Ideally that will give the public some time to see that the Vikings are for real, and generate more ticket sales for the last half of the season.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Yep, it is totally legal now in MN.
    Probably just as well.
    It's not really worth paying cops to police the situation.
    It is an issue that they won't be reporting their income, but I think just not having to police that will pay for itself in tax dollars.
    Also, it really pales in comparison to sales of illegal narcotics.
    I plan on taking full advantage of that fact when the Bears Game hits too!
    I have four extra tickets in the corner endzone upper level, row 22 that I plan on selling on Game Day.
    Hopefully both the Bears and Vikings will be doing good so I can get at least $175 per pair.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    I know!; right?

ud have to be one pompous arrogant jackass to actually pay that to park close..free parking at MOA, 3.50 for a train ride there and back

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    I know!; right?

ud have to be one pompous arrogant jackass to actually pay that to park close..free parking at MOA, 3.50 for a train ride there and back
    We're going to try to get a hotel near MOA for the GB game but we definitely don't want to pay that crazy price for parking or have to drive back in the insane traffic. Do you know how long the right rail takes?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Stub Hub or eBay.

With the prices some of the scalpers are getting right now, you're better off bying the two came package & throwing the other ticket away.

Really, does it make sense to pay $74 for a $20 ticket from a scalper when you can get a ticket to the Packer game & one to the Atlanta game for $40, plus their fee?

Think about it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

If you find them for under 100 a piece you should take em!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast