Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

tickets, 9/30 GB

wondering if anybody knows where i could get tickets to this game..ticketmaster is retarded and forces me to buy tickets to the opener also, but since im from out of town, i just need to find tickets to the one game..if anybody has any info on this, itd be greatly appreciated
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: tickets, 9/30 GB

stubhub.com should work.

how much do scalpers usually sell for?? i see these sites are selling like 20 dollar seats for 90 bucks

ive already got tickets for the san diego game, as well as the raider game, but my gf tells me today she wants to go in september, and i hate having to pay an astronomical price because of ticketmasters gayness
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    wondering if anybody knows where i could get tickets to this game..ticketmaster is retarded and forces me to buy tickets to the opener also, but since im from out of town, i just need to find tickets to the one game..if anybody has any info on this, itd be greatly appreciated
    That extra ticket is something the Vikings organization set forth...not ticketmaster.

I'm looking to buy tickets to the ATL game, but I don't really plan on spending much.
    Otherwise, I would buy your opener tickets from you.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    wondering if anybody knows where i could get tickets to this game..ticketmaster is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd and forces me to buy tickets to the opener also, but since im from out of town, i just need to find tickets to the one game..if anybody has any info on this, itd be greatly appreciated
    That extra ticket is something the Vikings organization set forth...not ticketmaster.

I'm looking to buy tickets to the ATL game, but I don't really plan on spending much.

id sell them face value if it was to somebody from this site, but unfortunately all the cheaper ones are sold out, and im also not really looking to spend a whole lot..im good in the upper deck wherever, as long as it isnt limited viewing lol

the vikings organization is stupid for setting the tickets that way for those 2 games because no matter what, the opener was gonna be sold out, and so would any game against green bay

"olson_10" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    wondering if anybody knows where i could get tickets to this game..ticketmaster is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd and forces me to buy tickets to the opener also, but since im from out of town, i just need to find tickets to the one game..if anybody has any info on this, itd be greatly appreciated

id sell them face value if it was to somebody from this site, but unfortunately all the cheaper ones are sold out, and im also not really looking to spend a whole lot..im good in the upper deck wherever, as long as it isnt limited viewing lol

the vikings organization is stupid for setting the tickets that way for those 2 games because no matter what, the opener was gonna be sold out, and so would any game against green bay
    The GB and CHI games are marked up A LOT.
    I've found tickets to the ATL game (and other non divisional games) for as low as $10 and that is an unobstructed view, granted they were corner end zone, way upper level.
    (that was yesterday)

well i guess il just keep browsing around these scalper sites

I came across these tickets for the GB game.
    Cheapest I've found.
    There were six left at this price.

Section: 235 Row: 26

$74.00

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I came across these tickets for the GB game.
    Cheapest I've found.
    There were six left at this price.

Section: 235 Row: 26

$74.00
    thanks, il keep looking as ive found a couple at 60$ on one site..problem is they force you to ship priority, and to canada its an extra 40$

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"olson_10" wrote:
    how much do scalpers usually sell for?? i see these sites are selling like 20 dollar seats for 90 bucks

ive already got tickets for the san diego game, as well as the raider game, but my gf tells me today she wants to go in september, and i hate having to pay an astronomical price because of ticketmasters gayness
    Minnesota just recently changed the law so that scalping is now legal(or will be soon when the law goes into effect). So now atleast everyone can rip you off just like ticket master.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast