Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tickets

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

tickets

when can we buy tickets

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

tickets

The exact date has not been released yet, but it will be sometime in July, probably the 2nd or 3rd week. I'll keep an eye out and post something as soon as it is official.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

tickets

Official site says mid-July.
    I am planning on attending the Vikes game at the Dome against the Seahawks in December. How difficult is it to get 2 good seats assuming I buy them first thing through Ticketmaster? Let me know, thanks!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

tickets

I'm trying to get tickets to the titans game. I'm gonna fly out there

tickets

why are some websites already selling tickets

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

tickets

I was looking at that to, i was looking for tickets to the cowboys game and there was this one website TicketsNow that was already selling tickets to the game and they were goin fast, Wierd

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

tickets

"magicci" wrote:
    why are some websites already selling tickets
    If they are selling them already they must have some season tickets. Or they are takeing a chance ! Even season ticket holders like myself don't get our tickets till mid July. I will be posting some of mine when I decide what games I'll be going to this year. Its a 5+ hour drive for me so I don't go to all of them. Good luck finding tickets! If you have never been there before you are going to have a blast. I know I do every time I go!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

tickets

is it hard to get tickets

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

tickets

Well i dont have much experience in buying tickets but i do know that u can go on ebay and get tickets i was just on and there were several different sets of tickets bein sold, mostly people like tried who are already selling there season tickets, they dont have them but they are selling them right now, then they will mail them to u when they get them in late july

I dont know what kind of seats u are looking for but they were mostly upper deck corner tickets but there is always someone selling tickets for games on there

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

tickets

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Official site says mid-July.
    I am planning on attending the Vikes game at the Dome against the Seahawks in December. How difficult is it to get 2 good seats assuming I buy them first thing through Ticketmaster? Let me know, thanks!
    I haven't tried to buy single game tickets in several years, so I'm not sure how many "good" seats will actually be for sale. You might be able to contact the Vikings season ticket office pretending to be interested in buying season tickets to find out where some of the better seats that still remain are located.

At any rate, you DO have to jump on them the minute they go on sale. Only about 4000 tickets will be available for purchase to each game. Tickets to the Packers game will be gone in less than an hour. Most games will be sold out completely within two hours. I think the Seahawks game is one of the more attractive games on our home schedule this year.

Do you live in the Minneapolis area? If so, you may want/need to camp out to get tickets from the box office. If I remember last season correctly, tickets went on sale at the box office one hour before they went on sale at TicketMaster.

At any rate, we'll try to post here so everyone knows what's going on. Once they announce it, tickets will probably go on sale just a few days later.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast