Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MuzikQ is offline Training Camp

Re: Tice's tenure already questioned by fans

"singersp" wrote:
    "Paulbedy59" wrote:
    Are coaching sucks.It,s that simple.
    Dante throws 3 interceptions (2 were) tipped & you guys blame coaching. BRILLIANT!
    Blame both, i know for sure its the coaching, but like i said one week i think otherwise about duante..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Daunte is focusing on one target & not scanning the field. Quit doing that Daunte!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

TWill19 is offline Rookie

It is out timing. It is our coaches. Daunte is at fault for sure. Its a number of things. The team stinks. Seems like nobody has any faith in each other. It is horrible.

kyleo1967 is offline Starter

Are you kidding me! of course it's coaching. Do they ever win on the road w/ Tice? Backs not wrapping up the ball when they go inside, recievers not finishing routes and not looking the ball in, all fundamentals. This team is not prepared! AGAIN! Don't get me wrong, I like Tice, but he can't get the job done. And as long has you have the lowest paid coach you will always have 2nd rate coordinators. Are window will be open for several years. Change the coach now and move forward. If we go 1-3 to the break, tice is gone, if not tonight.

I hate it. it breaks my heart. I really had high expectations this year and we still might win the division. But to be a superbowl team we need a coaching staff. Jimmy Johnson? You out there?

Fire Tice, Bench Culpepper

I have always disliked Tice, but I always defended Culpepper until now. This guy is a seasoned vet and he plays like a rookie. He lacks any sort of decision making ability. 0 TDs 8 Ints, and the game isnt even over yet.

I don't care what anyone says about Oline or anything, Culpepper will NEVER win a Superbowl, you can take that to the bank. Please give me an argument to prove elsewise.

I'll always be a Vikes fan but until Culpepper retired or whatever, we don;t have a shot at going all the way.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

3-22 on the road since 2001 !!! Being on the road is all about mental preparation ... that is on the coaching. End of story.

TWill19 is offline Rookie

Culpepper is a rookie this year.

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Who will replace Tice, I mean besides a retarded chimpanzee

There's plenty of blame to go around, but it's going to be the coach who's going to get the axe, bottom line, in a situation like this. I believe it's better to lose him early, and hope for a coach to salvage something from the season.

So, who's available, if not in-house?

Also, this should be the time to replace Culpepper, who clearly has been counting his money from his new contract ( good to see him earning it ), and not reading his playbook. Do we bench him ( puh-leez do! ) and replace him with Brad, or search for another quarterback? I don't think it's viable to find another quarterback from somewhere else, so I guess it means Brad.

Man, where did I put that bottle of scotch......?
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Who will replace Tice, I mean besides a retarded chimpanzee

Why would you bench Culpeper?!?! Are you crazy. If we bench Daunte, that means we are giving up on the season.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Who will replace Tice, I mean besides a retarded chimpanzee

"OldManVike" wrote:
    There's plenty of blame to go around, but it's going to be the coach who's going to get the axe, bottom line, in a situation like this. I believe it's better to lose him early, and hope for a coach to salvage something from the season.

So, who's available, if not in-house?

Also, this should be the time to replace Culpepper, who clearly has been counting his money from his new contract ( good to see him earning it ), and not reading his playbook. Do we bench him ( puh-leez do! ) and replace him with Brad, or search for another quarterback? I don't think it's viable to find another quarterback from somewhere else, so I guess it means Brad.

Man, where did I put that bottle of scotch......?
    No chance Culpepper is going to get benched or traded. Coaching change is a good possibility. Lets hope so atleast...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast