Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Is Tice's Dog house full?

Which running back pissed Tice off the most in the Last game? What o-lineman pissed him off. Did any or all of the defense piss him off? This is the NFl and players will have bad games but really I think it is just to esy to get inot Tice's dog house and I wonder if any coachs are in there!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

WOW with the defensive part. They were put in bad field position all game long, the allowed 4-11 on third down converstions thats not to bad. They had a short field all day long. The only thing they didnt do was stop the run at the end of the game when they were dog as tired, and they didnt capatalize on the fumble oportunities. But i'm not goin for there head in this game.

Gotta go for the head of daunte and the for the oline for not run blocking for SHIT.

Damnet and Nate better stop dropping f*cking passes i'm getting sick of that.

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

wHAT ABOUT Moore just standing there after he dropped the pass from dante on the fumble! Why didnt he jump on the damn ball!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Ah i'm not gonna blame the dude, sh*t happens. Hes been great for us, we cant get down on the dude for one play. I garuntee it never happens to him again, he proly wants to choke hiself for it.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah, I can't hold it against him for one play but I don't know about Tice. He has always said the ROOKIES Suck because they make mistakes. I don't think that he is in the dog house but Tice might be hesitant to use him as much. We'll just have to wait and see.

He has done a lot of good for us so I hope Tice doesn't put him in the DogHouse.

Well I will say Moore did not play much after the dropped pass on the opening drive.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

cheesefree is offline Starter

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Well I will say Moore did not play much after the dropped pass on the opening drive.
    Campbell hasn't been playing much either since getting those stupid penalties for his celebrations.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think Tice loses faith in someone too soon. After that fumble Moore didn't get a whole lot of touches the rest of the game. I disagree with punishing him after one turnover in what 3+ games. I say use something like that to fuel MM. Pull him to the side and say, you're still the man now go out and kick some ass, we all have the confidence in you.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mvikes84 is offline Starter

Tice better look at himself before he gets too down on someone else. Is it just me or is he the worst ever at doing coaches challenges? He didn't throw flags on TD'S that could have been overturned in BOTH the Philly game AND the Saints game. And in the Giants game he used both of his challenges in the first quarter and lost both of them!! What a joke!! I know he isn't the only one involved in deciding on challenging a call but he is the coach and it is his responsibility to make sure the people involved have a clue on making the decision. He better get this pathetic situation straightened up, or it could cost the Vikes big time on down the road.

Claiborne is deep into Tice's doghouse and I am not sure if my main man Hovan is totally out of the dog house yet.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast