poult is offline Asst. Coach

Tice in trouble about Moss???

just saw this in an article i was reading, think anything will come from it?

"VU was told Sunday by a beat writer for the Giants that Tom Coughlin or other higher-ups in the Giants organization are going to inquire about Moss' upgrading to probable. Following the game, Coughlin was asked about the Moss scenario and he said that he was told Moss had practiced Thursday and Friday - his upgrade to probable spoke to that. He added that, as a result, his defense was planning accordingly.

Some have said Tice hasn't been forthcoming about the status of Moss. Others have criticized using up a roster spot for a player that is only active to keep a games-played streak going. With a player needed to be cut to allow Onterrio Smith to return to the active roster, at least one NFL career has been put on the back burner.

Don't be surprised to hear the NFL is going to express an interest in an accurate Moss assessment next week and beyond. The implication VU has heard is that a complaint is going to be heard and, when New York speaks, the NFL listens."

dont think its a serious thing, but i just hadnt heard of it before.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I knew this was coming. With the Hammy though, it is easy to make crap up. Oh it started to tighten up. How do you disprove that? Tice won't get in trouble.

But in Moss' defense, he had a burst of speed on that almost TD catch. He turned it on right at the end. He can still move just not much b4 it tightens up.

Healthy Moss = TDs

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah Moss needs to sit till he's ready to come back to 100%, i now wish they would have sat him after the Saints game completly. Just like Mrob did through some of the preseason and training camp.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

True moss needs to heal but our offense desperately needed him as it showed this past week.

IM a little worried about our offense, somethint i have never been worried about since we scored a whooping 13 points. Turnovers killed us and not having the moss deep threat hurt us as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a