Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Tice ticket scalping investigation continues for NFL

MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Tice is still waiting for word from the NFL on potential punishment for scalping Super Bowl tickets.

At the league meetings in Kapalua, Hawaii, this week, commissioner Paul Tagliabue said the NFL will re-evaluate policies on ticket distribution at its next round of meetings in late May.

Tagliabue said he has not received a report yet from the league security regarding allegations that Tice broke NFL rules by profiting from the resale of his Super Bowl tickets. Tice could be fined, suspended or possibly both.

Addressing the media at the league meetings, Tice declined to comment.

"I'm not going to answer any questions about the other thing," he said. "I talked to the league. I've said enough, obviously, like I normally do, and I'm going to respond to that when the league finishes their side of it."

Tice did acknowledge the difficulty of the situation.

"I am blessed to be doing what I'm doing," he said. "Some days I feel better than others. But I get up in the morning and work my butt off to make sure I love what I do and get better. Because I can improve. Has it been tough? There have been moments. But I get up in the morning and say, I like my team, I like my staff. I've got guys that have my back. I don't want to let anyone down."

:?:

worshipabba2003 is offline Starter

he has to ware TO'S black jumpsuit to all the home games. that would teach him lol

Phlegm is offline Rookie

How old are you worshipabba?
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

3 1/2

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Tice ticket scalping investigation continues for NFL

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Tice is still waiting for word from the NFL on potential punishment for scalping Super Bowl tickets.

At the league meetings in Kapalua, Hawaii, this week, commissioner Paul Tagliabue said the NFL will re-evaluate policies on ticket distribution at its next round of meetings in late May.

Tagliabue said he has not received a report yet from the league security regarding allegations that Tice broke NFL rules by profiting from the resale of his Super Bowl tickets. Tice could be fined, suspended or possibly both. He later asked, "Do I still get some more tickets next year?"

Addressing the media at the league meetings, Tice declined to comment, but was quick to take pre-orders on his allotment of tickets for the upcoming Super Bowl.

"I'm not going to answer any questions about the other thing," he said. "I talked to the league. I've said enough, obviously, like I normally do, and I'm going to respond to that when the league finishes their side of it."

Tice did acknowledge the difficulty of the situation. While thinking about how in the heck he will be able to sell them next year.

"I am blessed to be doing what I'm doing," he said. "Some days I feel better than others, especially when I score a bundle of dough off of my ticket sales". But I get up in the morning and work my butt off to make sure I love what I do and get better. Because I can improve, this year I get better seats for the Super Bowl. Has it been tough? There have been moments. But I get up in the morning and say, I like my team, I like my staff, and I like the extra income. I've got guys that have my back when I run out of tickets. I don't want to let anyone down so I have a 10-day return policy".

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rr:

Phlegm is offline Rookie

Gramatically, no offense, you arn't far from 3 1/2.
    Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

lmao Ultra,
    Hopefully Tice will have some tickets for US this year!!!!!!!!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "givemossthetoss" wrote:

Tagliabue said he has not received a report yet from the league security regarding allegations that Tice broke NFL rules by profiting from the resale of his Super Bowl tickets. Tice could be fined, suspended or possibly both. He later asked, "Do I still get some more tickets next year?"

Addressing the media at the league meetings, Tice declined to comment, but was quick to take pre-orders on his allotment of tickets for the upcoming Super Bowl.

Tice did acknowledge the difficulty of the situation. While thinking about how in the heck he will be able to sell them next year.

"I am blessed to be doing what I'm doing," he said. "Some days I feel better than others, especially when I score a bundle of dough off of my ticket sales". But I get up in the morning and work my butt off to make sure I love what I do and get better. Because I can improve, this year I get better seats for the Super Bowl. Has it been tough? There have been moments. But I get up in the morning and say, I like my team, I like my staff, and I like the extra income. I've got guys that have my back when I run out of tickets. I don't want to let anyone down so I have a 10-day return policy".

:lol:
    HAHA! :lol:

haven't heard any new news bout tice till i read this . less than i expected . thought he had a couple games coming. but now that it's known that it's pretty wide spread it's hard to punish . where's the patriot punishment! take a super bowl !

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBqdmdqbzAxBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwNs dG4-?slug=citadel-2_365089_63&prov=citadel&type=story

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast