Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Tice Stays

  1. #11
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Tice Stays

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    Maybe Red is just going to fire him after the season comes to its horrible conclusion.

    These are the straws I'm grasping at this year

    No way is Red going to sign him and then fire him, he would have to pay him the Million dollars. Red is to cheap to do that, when he fired Denny all his business dealings were going strong, since 9/11 his net worth has dropped a lot.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #12
    UTVikfan's Avatar
    UTVikfan is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    814

    Tice Stays

    I know, lets hire away Crennel from the Patriots for 1/3 of the pay he gets now, instead.

  3. #13
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Tice Stays

    atleast there's a good chance Linehan will leave....Jim Fasell as the O-coordinator?....

  4. #14
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    Tice Stays

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    atleast there's a good chance Linehan will leave....Jim Fasell as the O-coordinator?....
    I don't think Fasell will work for 10 bucks and a Best Buy gift card.

  5. #15
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Tice Stays

    "jackyl" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    atleast there's a good chance Linehan will leave....Jim Fasell as the O-coordinator?....
    I don't think Fasell will work for 10 bucks and a Best Buy gift card.

    It would only be $10.00, a report I am heard is Red wants to cut the salaries even further next year. We might not get anybody in free agency.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  6. #16
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Tice Stays

    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikez06" wrote:
    i know i thought it was a lil wierd for tice to be front page of espn so i thought he might been gone.... :cheers:
    but no i was wrong he stays BOOOOO :evil:


    Someone shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery please!
    I believe thats how Tice started his press speech.......LOL

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  7. #17
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Tice Stays

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "vikez06" wrote:
    i know i thought it was a lil wierd for tice to be front page of espn so i thought he might been gone.... :cheers:
    but no i was wrong he stays BOOOOO :evil:


    Someone shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery please!
    I believe thats how Tice started his press speech.......LOL

    Way to funny XTAP59, LMAO!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    Tice Stays

    :bs: :laughing3:

    :happy9:


    IT an't over yet :tongue: yahooooooo

    this is for you all nea sayers :-({|= he is playing my heart bleed purple for you.

    :scratch:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Packers: Wallet stays closed
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 08:18 AM
  2. QB Johnson stays
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Elling stays
    By ItalianStallion in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 04:05 PM
  4. K Sass stays
    By ViksFan85 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 04:56 PM
  5. TICE STAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Viking_Spirit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 01:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •