Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tice said it...

john fleming is offline Training Camp

Tice said it...

Tice must go...He has no business being a head coach yet...He will later but right now he wants to be everybody's buddy...I would like to see him come here to Montana & we would outfit him with some size 12 shit kickers & he then could go back to camp Vikings & put his new shitkickers up the ass of some of these players that need some motivation...Hey they are playing for the Vikes...Fans all over the nation expect better & should get better play than what we have been seeing the last 5 or 6 years!!!!

john fleming is offline Training Camp

Tice said it...

Tice must go...He has no business being a head coach yet...He will later but right now he wants to be everybody's buddy...I would like to see him come here to Montana & we would outfit him with some size 12 shit kickers & he then could go back to camp Vikings & put his new shitkickers up the ass of some of these players that need some motivation...Hey they are playing for the Vikes...Fans all over the nation expect better & should get better play than what we have been seeing the last 5 or 6 years!!!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Tice said it...

16 TEAMS IN THE NFC AND WE HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN 11 OF THEM GEE WIZ FIRE EVERYONE
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Tice said it...

Hey I'm OK with Tice staying on the condition the Scott Linhan gets fired...Geez is he horible or what!!!!

and Purplehorn....Forget that....How many teams in the NFC do we have more talent than?.....

about 15....that's why he should be fired..

brock is offline Rookie

Tice said it...

"purplehorn" wrote:
    16 TEAMS IN THE NFC AND WE HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN 11 OF THEM GEE WIZ FIRE EVERYONE
    HAHA DITTO! This ain't no NHL!!!
    Greenway>You

Tice said it...

We take the next three and WIN at least one playoff game, Tice stays. Red just has to give him a decent raise. Obviously, if we miss the playoffs he has to go.

However, I was reading (see below) that this is a moot point since McCombs must decide by January 1st whether to retain Tice. What does he do there since the last game is not until the next day? We know very well the Vikes probably won't even know if they make it to the playoff until that game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1946448

As far as one coaching move, Get rid of Linehan!!. Too many times he has kept it conservative when the offense should be running wild like the Colts. I've been skeptical of his game plans and call playing since late last year.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Tice said it...

"CT Viking Man" wrote:
    We take the next three and WIN at least one playoff game, Tice stays. Red just has to give him a decent raise. Obviously, if we miss the playoffs he has to go.

However, I was reading (see below) that this is a moot point since McCombs must decide by January 1st whether to retain Tice. What does he do there since the last game is not until the next day? We know very well the Vikes probably won't even know if they make it to the playoff until that game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1946448

As far as one coaching move, Get rid of Linehan!!. Too many times he has kept it conservative when the offense should be running wild like the Colts. I've been skeptical of his game plans and call playing since late last year.
    Actually, he may not have to decide before Jan 1. I was reading in the Star Tribune that they are trying to push the date back so that he can finish the season before anything is decided, but they both have to agree to do it.

I agree with you on getting rid of Linehan though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12