Tice press comments

Most noteable:

DT will most likely be on special teams and Calborne will move to his spot. And Keith Newman will start in Clabornes spot.

Tice said he will not be consevite on the road this year, he said he called for the long ball plenty of times but the team did not exacute(sp) the plays.

Thats about all that I can remember If you wanna hear go to NFL.com viking page.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Tice press comments

We had no time to throw deep!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Tice press comments

exactly vkg4lfe, the o-line gave daunte no time, they need to shore that up, hopefully w/o rosenthal will not be too bad of a game
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Tice press comments

well if haayer has to play the rest of the year that right side could be ugly! He, in my opinion, played horribly!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Tice press comments

Nat Dorsey will see some playing time.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Tice press comments

Well hopefully he'll play better than haayer. Like I said in another thread I know he was playing against Kearse, but man that guy just got schooled, badly!