Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Tice on local TV

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Very true. Didn't he say he would "never move the team."

Among many other things ... He had a good thing going and this move just throws alot of questions into the mix.

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Ditto I'm pissed at Wilf too right now!

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Thing is for me, I will never be able to take anything Wilf says at "face value" again ..... will always have doubts at his underlying intentions.
    Oh my God! Are you kidding me?

I can't believe how fucking quick you guys turn on this guy after all that he's done since he's been here! You are all the same people that were on your knees thanking the good Lord that Red was gone and Zygi was being a good owner after he A) fixed the boat at Winter Park B) Fixed the air conditioning at the practice facility C) Handled the boat situation with dignity, class and a fair approach, D) lended C-Pep his private jet to fly him back and forth to surgery, and E) Hired a director of security and filled in some of the holes that Red left behind him. The guy has done more for this team and this franchise in one season than Red did in seven! Get some perspective people. I'm sick and tired of you guys with your "Culpepper sucks" and "Zygi is a liar" knee jerk reactions all the time.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    Thing is for me, I will never be able to take anything Wilf says at "face value" again ..... will always have doubts at his underlying intentions.

I can't believe how fricken quick you guys turn on this guy after all that he's done since he's been here! You are all the same people that were on your knees thanking the good Lord that Red was gone and Zygi was being a good owner after he A) fixed the boat at Winter Park B) Fixed the air conditioning at the practice facility C) Handled the boat situation with dignity, class and a fair approach, D) lended C-Pep his private jet to fly him back and forth to surgery, and E) Hired a director of security and filled in some of the holes that Red left behind him. The guy has done more for this team and this franchise in one season than Red did in seven! Get some perspective people. I'm sick and tired of you guys with your "Culpepper sucks" and "Zygi is a liar" knee jerk reactions all the time.
    Thanks you! One person thinks the same way I do. Well put Ltrey.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Culpepper does not suck!!!

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:

I can't believe how fricken quick you guys turn on this guy after all that he's done since he's been here! You are all the same people that were on your knees thanking the good Lord that Red was gone and Zygi was being a good owner after he A) fixed the boat at Winter Park B) Fixed the air conditioning at the practice facility C) Handled the boat situation with dignity, class and a fair approach, D) lended C-Pep his private jet to fly him back and forth to surgery, and E) Hired a director of security and filled in some of the holes that Red left behind him. The guy has done more for this team and this franchise in one season than Red did in seven! Get some perspective people. I'm sick and tired of you guys with your "Culpepper sucks" and "Zygi is a liar" knee jerk reactions all the time.
    here here!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    Oh no! I never should have said it...please please please don't go down that road! :lol:

And thanks Whiteboy and PPE.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

It's about time Tice has been over his head A LONGTIME.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes" wrote:
    It's about time Tice has been over his head A LONGTIME.
    it must be a lot to get over tices head. Hes tall and his head is up there

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    Oh no! I never should have said it...please please please don't go down that road! :lol:

And thanks Whiteboy and PPE.
    no need to thank me. you put thoughts i've been having in my head for a while now, i couldn't have said it better myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast