Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Re: Tice joins the Culpepper critics

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:
    Talk about Cpep not having time. Not finding the open receiver. Check this out.

http://www1.eboard.com/boards/15/24/1/doctorzaius/att-1051006/disturbing.avi

How did he not get a copleted pass. 3 guys wide open. 5 seconds to throw the ball and he gets sacked.
    That's crazy. There were more than one instance where he had people open but instead stood there and either took a sack or threw an interception. I really hope he gets his confidence back soon.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:

How did he not get a copleted pass. 3 guys wide open. 5 seconds to throw the ball and he gets sacked.
    That's crazy. There were more than one instance where he had people open but instead stood there and either took a sack or threw an interception. I really hope he gets his confidence back soon.
    How about the remark Culpecker made saying he was going to be a better QB without Moss because he won't be locking in on one receiver all the time. Can you believe that dumb***!!!!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:

How about the remark Culpecker made saying he was going to be a better QB without Moss because he won't be locking in on one receiver all the time. Can you believe that dumb***!!!!
    Easy, its not good to piss off a Jedi Knight. :smile:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"smootpepper" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "smootpepper" wrote:

Easy, its not good to piss off a Jedi Knight. :smile:
    First of all MVikes, that was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on this site. If you want to argue about Moss go to one of the Moss threads, believe me, there are plenty of them.

And as far as Daunte being a Jedi, I think he needs to come to the PP.O Jedi Trainer for some advice. I'd be happy to give him a swift kick in the booty!

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

looks like its based on assumptions
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123