Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Tice joins the Culpepper critics

Plagairism, HOW DARE YOU IMPUNE MY INTEGRITY! I'll have you know that tune has been in my head for years. Don't be fishizzling my minizzle in this hizzle. Hey I could start a new language too. Boy my artistic juices are flowing this morning, must be that metamussel I took, I think I may take a double dose for lunch.........................ah maybe not gotta Go................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Plagairism, HOW DARE YOU IMPUNE MY INTEGRITY! I'll have you know that tune has been in my head for years. Don't be fishizzling my minizzle in this hizzle. Hey I could start a new language too. Boy my artistic juices are flowing this morning, must be that metamussel I took, I think I may take a double dose for lunch.........................ah maybe not gotta Go................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I'm impugning your ability to spell impugn! :grin:

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Talk about Cpep not having time. Not finding the open receiver. Check this out.

http://www1.eboard.com/boards/15/24/1/doctorzaius/att-1051006/disturbing.avi

How did he not get a copleted pass. 3 guys wide open. 5 seconds to throw the ball and he gets sacked.

"smootpepper" wrote:
    Talk about Cpep not having time. Not finding the open receiver. Check this out.

http://www1.eboard.com/boards/15/24/1/doctorzaius/att-1051006/disturbing.avi

How did he not get a copleted pass. 3 guys wide open. 5 seconds to throw the ball and he gets sacked.
    That's crazy. There were more than one instance where he had people open but instead stood there and either took a sack or threw an interception. I really hope he gets his confidence back soon.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I drove my chevy down to the levee, but the levee was dry. them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye singin' this'll be the day that I die. Hey, that sounds pretty good, I should be a songwriter and maybe sing too....... I could cut a record and make millions.........................what do ya think?!?!?!?!!?!!!?!
    Yeah, and it's all BUSH'S fault!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Remember that, athletic supporter, I mean kerry supporter. Kerry is still trying to find New Orleans, He knows it is by California or Alaska. He has told reporters he is closing in on the exact location. He thinks he can find it before the next election. He wants them to know he was robbed and had he known this would have happened he would have had his campaign manager in New Orleans to stop all the flooding. He would have calmed the seas and used his ability to blow hot air to send the hurricane to Texas!!
    Itrey33, I don't tell you how to spell Itrey which correctly spelled is really Etrey. People in glass houses shouldn't get the early worm. Sorry for being philosophical but I am mad as he!! and you are getting the brunt of the verbal bombs being unleashed, you poor unwitting child.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

"Go F yourself Mr. Chenny."

LOL if you haven't seen that, I suggest doing so...

What is that Del? Is it from a comedy show or something?

Del Rio Guest

Oh I figured all you political types would have heard about the guy who told Chenny to F off on Live television on CNN.

http://hurricanekatrinasucked.com/

Apparently this doctor guy who's home was ruined by the hurrican couldn't get to his house because Chenny was having an interview. So he decided to go watch and give Dick a taste of his own medicine. The site is fairly liberal so beware but go to his link to watch the CNN version.

I laughed not because he disrespected Chenney but because he said go f yourself MR. Chenney LMAO.

I did not know that. Sounds pretty funny!! I will have to check out the actual clip later, thanks!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast