WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Tice Interviewed by stupid reporters

If you all go to the Vikings main website Vikings.com and listen to coach Tice's interview you'll see how stupid the reporters are. All they asked about over and over again was the Moss incident from last week, it was supposed to be an interview about the Green Bay game tomorrow and if I'm right I think they only asked two questions about the game. When Tice asked if they could talk about the Green Bay game and asked if they had anymore questions they didn't say anything.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Tice Interviewed by stupid reporters

"kinkel" wrote:
    If you all go to the Vikings main website Vikings.com and listen to coach Tice's interview you'll see how stupid the reporters are. All they asked about over and over again was the Moss incident from last week, it was supposed to be an interview about the Green Bay game tomorrow and if I'm right I think they only asked two questions about the game. When Tice asked if they could talk about the Green Bay game and asked if they had anymore questions they didn't say anything.

Stupid reporters interviewing a stupid coach. Kind of makes sense to me. Can't send intellectual reporters to interview tice, because he wouldn't be able to understand most of their big words.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

mixed feelings

I don't really know what to think about Tice, sometimes I think I like him but sometimes I get frustrated with him. Is there anyone on here who actually likes him and is there anyone who can sway me either way??

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: mixed feelings

"kinkel" wrote:
    I don't really know what to think about Tice, sometimes I think I like him but sometimes I get frustrated with him. Is there anyone on here who actually likes him and is there anyone who can sway me either way??
    I like Tice.

When you consider what he's done - rebuilding the "D" - while hampered by Red *Asslicker* McCombs refusal to pay out any cash, I can't really blame Tice.

Sure, once in awhile he makes a boneheaded call, but by and large he's been pretty solid.

Given a fair shake - and a better owner - I think Tice could turn into a damn good Head Coach.

Now if only he could pull in better Coordinators...

Caine

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Here's the final question and answer to that interview:

"Tice Interview" wrote:
    Q: One follow up on the apology he made...

A: Can we talk about Green Bay? That's what I'd like to talk about right now. Let's talk about Green Bay. That would really be the reason I'm coming in here right now. I think enough's been said about that. I really do. Honestly I do. You can read around how Randy says things any way you want, believe me. I only know in my conversations with him what he says and what he doesn't say, what he means and what he doesn't mean. I really don't care how you can read into it, voice inflection, eye contact, all of that. We can all sit there...I know there was a psychologist, a sports psychologist that came on Monday night and said, "It wouldn't happen if Coach Grant was coaching the team," but realize that he had a player walk off the field during the Super Bowl, so I guess we all don't know everything we're talking about, even sports psychologists. Anything about Green Bay, what's more important?
    It's things like that answer above that makes me like Tice.

Caine

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I don't know what think of Tice either. He's a likeable guy, not as dumb as some of you insist, and the team's going in the right direction (injuries changed this season). We've had two good drafts in a row, and a lot of young talent.

With a new owner, spending up to the salary cap in free agents, I'd also like to see what he can do.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Freya is offline Team Alumni

I like Tice.
    McCombs is the real problem with this team.
    Tice is looking to make the Vikings a great team......McCombs is looking to make a great amount of money.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

vikoles is offline Coordinator

why didn t he just pull a Randy and NOT or stop talking to the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"