Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tice hates MeMo

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Tice hates MeMo

OK, this drama b/s between Tice and MeMo is getting ridiculous....Tice needs to get off MeMo's fluckin back and let him play because he's the best back we got....Tice is gonna run him outta town by being a dickhead and just let him play....Tice hates it when guys don't play injured, but Tice needs to recognize that not everyone is a 265 lb tight end.

FROM VIKINGUPDATE.COM:

Tice and Mewelde Moore appeared at odds following Sunday's game. Tice said Moore was benched in favor of Michael Bennett because the medical staff told Tice that Moore wasn't in what Tice termed as "mental shape" to play with a quadriceps injury. He backed up that assertion by saying players who want to get in the game typically stand around the coach waiting to get their number called. On an occasion when Tice said he looked for Moore, he was nowhere to be found. Moore denied the claim and said the injury had loosened up in warmups and he was good to go.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Tice hates MeMo

Tice is so friggin in love with bennett is sickning. MeMo is the best back we have currently and if we wanna beat the steelers this weekend we need MeMo in.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

This is my biggest gripe with Tice right now...he seems to really have something agianst MeMo one of my first posts was about this and I got responses saying "people respond to criticism differently and this will be used at motivation for MeMo" but come on! how is MeMo supposed to be motivated when they wont even let him on the field. I think MB really has his head 2 feet up Tice's bum and he likes it! Whatever it is this is a professional footballs team and differences shoudl be put aside on sunday and the best player should be on the field...I dont see that happening

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

That's one thing that makes me mad beyond belief. I still can't figure out why Tice is in so much love with Bennett. It wouldn't bother me if Bennett was, ya know, good. :roll:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Yeah, its stupid to play Bennett, the dude's gonna worse than MeMo and he will be gone next year anyways....Tice thinks MeMo can't handle injuries....has he not seen Bennett? The dudes only played 1 full season in his career...gimme a break....as much as I hate to say it, it looks like our feature back next year could be Onterrio Smith....or we'll trade him for a great back (or sign one in FA).....but it doesn't appear that MeMo is in Tice's plans.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

One thing I hate about Bennett is that he gets tripped up so easily....a butterfly could hit Bennett in the face and he'd fall down.....also, in the last few games I've noticed that Jimmy K. is the king of coming up a yard short...I think he's rusty and he needs to work on his agility a lil bit

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett has bad vision too I think.. I seen some times when he could have cut it back and maybe took it for a big gain but he just didn't see it and and got tackled

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

bennett scored twice on sunday, are we forgetting this? and the week before he had how many yards? two weeks in a row bennett has shown up and played football. as long as bennett is helping, like he has two weeks in a row, i dont care if he plays or not.
    We're bringing purple back.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I agree that MeMo is the better back and that he should be starting. Tice's favoritism is absolutely ridicuouls. That being said, Bennet really hasn't been playing that bad. I mean he isn't playing great, but other than the fumble he had a solid game. He is definetly acting as a positive part of the offense. I know MeMo is better, but stop putting down Bennet. He is putting in a good effort and playing the best he can.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

yes...but that's the problem with Bennet, you never know which side you are going to get...the ok side, or the fumblitis side

I'd go with Memo!

but then again, I am a monday morning coach!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast