Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Re: Is Tice the guy?

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Hey Prophet,

Maybe you should be a Patriots Fan....they got a good coach...
    Very funny. I criticize the coach and have to change my loyalty? I have been a fan of the Vikings long before Tice took the reigns and will be long after he is gone.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I guess on the surface I like Tice. I have no ill will towards him. I happy he got a shot at doing what only most of us could dream of, playing and coaching the Vikings. For that I have ALL the respect in the world for him!

But at the end of the day I would say where is my NFC championship appearance? Where is my NFC North divisional wins?

Am I the only one here who thinks since Tice has been coaching us we should have at least won the division once?

(Chris Rock voice) Lie to me Tice tell me we are going to win the division this year Lie to me Tice!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes" wrote:
    I guess on the surface I like Tice. I have no ill will towards him. I happy he got a shot at doing what only most of us could dream of, playing and coaching the Vikings. For that I have ALL the respect in the world for him!

But at the end of the day I would say where is my NFC championship appearance? Where is my NFC North divisional wins?

Am I the only one here who thinks since Tice has been coaching us we should have at least won the division once?

(Chris Rock voice) Lie to me Tice tell me we are going to win the division this year Lie to me Tice!
    With the defense (or lack of one) that we have had...the answer to your question is...YES, you are the only one who thinks that! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes" wrote:

Yea, you're probably alone, definately in the minority.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I know everyone claims D is the reason we collapse every year. Lack of coaching has nothing to do with it.

So the last 3 years GB has won the title because they have had better D then us???????

You are going to tell me in the 2003 season we were 1 GB Win away from clinching the division title our D sucked? not the coaching the 'D' lost that game for us.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

well tice is in his contract year (again). and now that they've brought in all these defencive players there are no excuses.

if we go 6-0 or 4-2 then go on the losing streak that tice has come to make the vikings known for then it's gotta be tice.

there's no excuse to go 6-0 then miss the playoffs . let alone 3 seasons in a row . a late season fade is coaching , not defence .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

We will see this year. Tice has no excuses this year. This is Tice's make or break season right here. Same with Cotrell.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Like I have said before, this is Tice's make or break year.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Tice should get a pencil endorsement...lol remember in 2003 idk wat football show but they were interviewing Tice and they gave him a giant #2 pencil

eelpout72 is offline Starter

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Like I have said before, this is Tice's make or break year.
    Overall, Im not a big Tice fan but will give him the benefit of the doubt. There are some things that hes done that i do like (e.g., going for a 2pt conversion at the end of a game for the win instead of 1pt for the tie). Other things have been pretty stupid like when he ran out on the practice field with pads on and the ticket scalping crap (I dont care if others do it, its still stupid of him)

I do agree that this is a pivotal year for him and that Zygi is correct in waiting to see the outcome of this year before committing additional years to him.

The question is how well will the vikes have to do for Tice to continue as a coach? NFC north division championship? at least one playoff win? more?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast