Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tice Gone?

Tice Gone?

Over at the KFAN message board, someone claims to have inside knowledge that Tice will be fired/resign in the next 1-2 weeks. I believe they said this before I heard anything about the scalping accusations.

Im not sure how you all feel, but I believe it. Remember when Red actually came out and said he was close to firing Tice last year? Now why would he say that? And now this whole scalping dilemma Tice is in now, I can see it happening.

I think a new head coach is something we need. The quesiton is: Who?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Tice Gone?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Over at the KFAN message board, someone claims to have inside knowledge that Tice will be fired/resign in the next 1-2 weeks. I believe they said this before I heard anything about the scalping accusations.

Im not sure how you all feel, but I believe it. Remember when Red actually came out and said he was close to firing Tice last year? Now why would he say that? And now this whole scalping dilemma Tice is in now, I can see it happening.

I think I'm possibly one of the only people who like Tice as our coach.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:

I think I'm possibly one of the only people who like Tice as our coach.
    I like him too. Yes he has made some bad choices, but he is our coach and stand behind him.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ADubya26" wrote:

I think it's BS, like most of the stupid rumors over there. It makes no sense to fire a head coach right before the draft. There are also really no good candidates out there right now. I am one of the biggest supporters of firing Tice, but it's too late now. We are stuck with him for one more year and then we will see.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Tice Gone?

I'm calling BS on this too... I for one am a fan of Tice...

randy--moss is offline Rookie

Tice Gone?

Whatever coach tice says, I got his back..

Straight cash homiE!
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

Tice Gone?

I think he is a cool guy, but not a good coach.

What kind of coach calls their players "dawg", "homey", etc.? He is way to much of a friend to the players - thats why they like him so much.

Personally, I think players have to respect their coaches, not necessarily like them. The liking part comes with winning.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Tice Gone?

"ADubya26" wrote:

What kind of coach calls their players "dawg", "homey", etc.? He is way to much of a friend to the players - thats why they like him so much.

Personally, I think players have to respect their coaches, not necessarily like them. The liking part comes with winning.
    The more people like him, the more they come to our team, the more rings the vikes get.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Tice Gone?

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:

The more people like him, the more they come to our team, the more rings the vikes get.

Sure, it does help to get FA's to come here, but it doesn't help when trying to coach these players and discipline them. I have always said I like what he has done, as far as turning around the amount of talent on this team, I just don't think he is a good coach on game day.

Tice Gone?

There is a big difference between how players like a guy like Bill Belichick, Andy Reid, Bill Parcells, etc. and how our players like Tice.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast