Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TICE GOING HOME

uncle tony is offline Rookie

TICE GOING HOME

I just saw this on ESPN. Tice said he would be interested in the coaching job at Washington if he was asked. He also stated that if the seahawks job came open he might go for that as well. We'll see how the vikings play on Sunday to find out where his heart is.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

TICE GOING HOME

Great! I like Tice!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

TICE GOING HOME

Why the hell would he say that in the middle of the season? Great attitude...

poult is offline Asst. Coach

TICE GOING HOME

so we are playing a team this weekend that hed like to coach. gives him an even bigger reason to want to win, make holmgren look bad and hope they fire him so the position opens up.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

vikesfan is offline Starter

TICE GOING HOME

That's interesting, because just yesterday during his Wednesday afternoon press conference, he said that he wouldn't want to leave Minnesota because he absolutely loves the team and all the players. He was asked specifically about the Washington job and potentially the Seahawks. He really didn't sound interested in either one of them. He said that he has no desire to leave the Minnesota job at all.

uncle tony is offline Rookie

TICE GOING HOME

I know I heard him say the same thing. They said he may be using this as a way to increase his salary. Let's face it, he is the lowest paid coach in the NFL. You can't blame him for trying to get more money. I just hope that if it is true he would wait until the end of the season to make his mind up. We can't have another O'leary episode.

elgordo is offline Rookie

TICE GOING HOME

I can't f'n believe that a coach would come out in the middle of the year and basically announce that he would like to leave the team :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: I have been a big Tice supporter up to this point, but this is the last straw. :argue: I think that if he wants to leave so damn bad, he should go so that the team can get on with the year. The players do not need this kind of disruption when they are at such a crucial time in the year and can't seem to concentrate without disruptions. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

TICE GOING HOME

I suggest Tice find a way to stop losing games he should win if he wants a better bargaining position for salary or a new job.

WWBGD

vikesfan is offline Starter

TICE GOING HOME

I did just see an article saying exactly what you were saying, Uncle Tony. Apparently Tice is not denying being interested in the University of Washington job, but, he did say that he has a job to do with the Vikings before he can consider anything else. It will be interesting. Personally, I really like the guy and I hope he sticks around. A big reason for this is because the players really enjoy playing for him, and it's important to have players that want to win for their coach.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

TICE GOING HOME

Good riddens!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast